Feb. 13 TENNESSEE 9 p.m. ESPN
Feb. 16 At Mississippi State 9 p.m. ESPN
Feb. 20 At Vanderbilt 6 p.m. ESPN
Feb. 25 SOUTH CAROLINA 9 p.m. ESPN
Feb. 27 At Tennessee Noon CBS-27
March 3 At Georgia 8 p.m. SEC Network
March 7 FLORIDA Noon CBS-27
March 11-14 f-SEC Tournament TBA SEC Network/ABC-36
I don't understand the novermber 25th date?
December 9, 12, 19th, those three in a row? OMG!!!
thats softer than butter, whats up with that.
Stardust Wrote:I don't understand the novermber 25th date?

Nevermind, they are playing the winner of that game
Only games I didnt know about was Hartford and Miami, Ohio... Pretty good schedule overall tho.
stille really soft
I would guess alot of those games are the ones Billy G had for us, that we couldnt get out of. I know the mexico tourney or w/e is like that.
Talk about a solid schedule. Im not knocking CBG but that is how you construct a schedule that boosts you RPI. Coach Cal did everything that he needed to to get the team prepared for SEC and the Tourney.
This is basically Gillespie's schedule. The following season is when you will see Calipari's schedule.
CBG did not have UCONN. Where did youy read that CBG had Morehead, Miami (OH) and the other solid out of conference teams. Not trying to be a jerk, I just figured that CBG did not have a big part in game outside of the series games such as Indiana, North Carolina, and Louisville.
Coach Cal was able to add some games and he added good teams. I am just saying that many of the games were already pre-determined through contracts. I am just saying next year it will be even better, maybe the toughest in the nation. If you think I am defending BCG or support him in any way you are seriously mistaken. I knew it was a mistake the day we hired him. History proved that I was correct.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Coach Cal was able to add some games and he added good teams. I am just saying that many of the games were already pre-determined through contracts. I am just saying next year it will be even better, maybe the toughest in the nation. If you think I am defending BCG or support him in any way you are seriously mistaken. I knew it was a mistake the day we hired him. History proved that I was correct.

I agree that the schedule will have even more tweeking for next year. It is really exciting to see some new big time games outside of UNC, IU, and UL.
Soft? UNC, UConn, Indiana, Louisville? I think its a solid schedule..remember, this IS a team slap full of freshmen..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not easy at all. You have 4 elite matchups with UCONN, UNC, UofL, and IU. Plus either Stanford or Virginia (not going to be gimmes). Also, the so called easy ones aren't cupcakes. This is a great schedule to get UK ready for conference and with the improved SEC, they'll be ready for the NCAA. I like it. Especially with all the freshmen on the team. Look for next year's to be even tougher though.
The schedule seems fun.
looks like fun