Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 09/10
The cards will have a long season this year i agree!!!!!
But with the help of a few football players coming out after they go and get that STATE CHAMPIONSHIP in football will help the cards...
players that are said to be coming out are..
Mikie Moore
Todd Howell
and a few more i just dont know there names
I know the moore kid is a great D player and really quick and the Howell kid can shoot when he gets goin .....but still a long season for the cards.
I was not impressed from what I saw Saturday. They split six quarters with a not very good Boyd County squad and all it was steeet basketball. If they win five games I will be surprised and David Slone has left for Paintsville. Buckle in its going to a long and bumpy ride and another losing season under Harless. When is Martin County going to wake up and see this man can't coach. I think its a safe bet that the football has already won more games than the basketball team will.
So, has David Slone already left and enrolled at Paintsville? Since he's played in no varsity sports, he'd be immediately eligible, correct?
LIB MRDux Wrote:So, has David Slone already left and enrolled at Paintsville? Since he's played in no varsity sports, he'd be immediately eligible, correct?

That is correct . From what I understand he enrolled at Paintsville Friday and the release papers were signed this morning so he is a Tiger.
I was at the SC game Saturday. I think the SC team shows a lot of promise this season. The Varsity outscored BC by double digits in two quarters and were on top of the Lions each quarter. The JV team may have split. I know the BC team has been down the past few years but I thought SC looked pretty good. Curtis and Tyler did a good job and the Cardinals played well even though BJ did not have the kind of game he usually does. I think the Cards may surprise some people this year.

Good Luck Cardinals!
All the Dave Slone haters got their wish. Now Chalice and his son will have the last laugh. Dave is now with old friend Trevor Tiller at Paintsville. 2 very solid freshmen. Doesn't bode well for good old Ineeez folk when you run a few off. Doesn't matter who the coach is, or ain't for that matter.
Now What Wrote:Maybe you and monster energy can run off some more players....lol I guess the wrestling team will have to suit up if you guys keep posting your positive remarks about YOUR teammates....:eyeroll:
i didnt run anyone off i dont play basketball i just watch the games ahh not losing much in slone who caress no one
:omg: Hey Card fans,

Any truth that SC may be placed into the 60th district with PCC, Belfry and Phelps?

As a Central fan I think that would be great to keep those 3 teams in the fighting spirit, I think everyone should agree that it would be "Very" entertaining to watch these teams compete, not only the Grid-Iron, but also the 94 foot wood floor!

Don't sing it, "Bring It" :beavis:
So I hate to bust in on this thread but Russell plays boyd for the first game of the season on the 1st of december. Do you think Russell should handle boyd easy? We beat boyd 73-57 last season on the way to a 5 win season.
do the cards play Pikeville for their first game?
How did they do in the tip off? I didnt get to watch em
Yes, Tues. night
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:So I hate to bust in on this thread but Russell plays boyd for the first game of the season on the 1st of december. Do you think Russell should handle boyd easy? We beat boyd 73-57 last season on the way to a 5 win season.

I havent saw you guys play but I think you should be able to take Boyd.
Now What Wrote:Maybe you and monster energy can run off some more players....lol I guess the wrestling team will have to suit up if you guys keep posting your positive remarks about YOUR teammates....:eyeroll:

First of all he run off because he wasnt good enough to start on one of the worst teams in the 15th region.
Second if he ran off because of what me and inthezone said then he is not meantly tuff enough to play any sport at anuy level.
Third of all suit the wrestling team up and they will prolly beat the basketball team. if they dont it would be because nobody could guard bj moore.
Fourth get your facts right nobody is my teammate!! :moon:
LIB MRDux Wrote:All the Dave Slone haters got their wish. Now Chalice and his son will have the last laugh. Dave is now with old friend Trevor Tiller at Paintsville. 2 very solid freshmen. Doesn't bode well for good old Ineeez folk when you run a few off. Doesn't matter who the coach is, or ain't for that matter.

he should have went somewhere else because he will never be the star on that team and you know thats all chalice wants. He will get 5-10 points and game a watch tiller take all the shots. maybe chalice should take him to piarst or somewhere like that if he wants to see his son start and get 20 shots a game.
That really sounds legendary (len-gen-dary) coming from someone who hides behind a fake name and tries to sound intelligent! OMG! Get a life!
How did they do against Elliot Co.?
chaldog Wrote:That really sounds legendary (len-gen-dary) coming from someone who hides behind a fake name and tries to sound intelligent! OMG! Get a life!

i have said this once and i'll say this again!!! if you dont like my post then dont read them.
Coffee Can Wrote:How did they do against Elliot Co.?

they got killed 95-68
Coffee Can Wrote:How did they do against Elliot Co.?

I didnt get to watch the game Saturday but I heard it was bad.
D WINS Wrote:I didnt get to watch the game Saturday but I heard it was bad.

it was bad tyler lafferety took at least 20 shots when he prolly should only take about 5-10 a game and bj should be the one taking 20 shots.
the coaches need to get control of there team and make the players realize there roles.
tylers role should be rebounding and scoring down low because he cant shoot past 15 feet!!
who looked good for schs? Did the KIrk kid play much heard he could shoot.
LIB MRDux Wrote:All the Dave Slone haters got their wish. Now Chalice and his son will have the last laugh. Dave is now with old friend Trevor Tiller at Paintsville. 2 very solid freshmen. Doesn't bode well for good old Ineeez folk when you run a few off. Doesn't matter who the coach is, or ain't for that matter.

Dave will do fine, he gets along with others and it will probably do him good to move to paintsville....good luck dave.