Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Green County
57.14%
Middlesboro
42.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green Co. vs Middlesboro Aug. 21
I agree B-BULL, Kenny R, is out of his mind... :ChairHit: Why did he pick some of them teams he should'nt do them boys like that.. If he can play JC,SLH, KC, then they can play bell,:lmao: but lets not go there.. I pick the Dragons cause the jackets may have a decent offense but Defense will get them hurt... :moon::flush:Crawford is NOT a defense coach at all and that will hurt them bad again!!!!! Good luck Jackets
BobCatFan29 Wrote:I agree B-BULL, Kenny R, is out of his mind... :ChairHit: Why did he pick some of them teams he should'nt do them boys like that.. If he can play JC,SLH, KC, then they can play bell,:lmao: but lets not go there.. I pick the Dragons cause the jackets may have a decent offense but Defense will get them hurt... :moon::flush:Crawford is NOT a defense coach at all and that will hurt them bad again!!!!! Good luck Jackets
Crawford is very good defense coach.Do u ever shut up:ChairHit:i think u live on this site.Boro cant help that parents wont hold their kid's back just to play sports.
How much does Middlesboro have coming back? I work @ the local radio station for the Dragons and have some info if needed and may change my pick depending on what Middlesboro returns.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Green County is replacing players on the line and in the backfield, as well as the QB. May be too much to overcome and they have to travel a good bit and play the late game.

Brahma If you picked Green, don't change your pick. Green will have the best back (or backs) on the field. The QB will hold his own. If Middlesboro is weak on defense, it could be a long game for them. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and both teams will play injury free. I'm picking Green by fourteen, unless the Jackets live up to that CJ ranking. Good luck to both.
Faded Green Wrote:Brahma If you picked Green, don't change your pick. Green will have the best back (or backs) on the field. The QB will hold his own. If Middlesboro is weak on defense, it could be a long game for them. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and both teams will play injury free. I'm picking Green by fourteen, unless the Jackets live up to that CJ ranking. Good luck to both.
I covered the Dragon-Wrap and Coach G. said he was pleasantly surprised with the scrimmage against LCA and rated it a B. I have seen games in Middlesboro and they are like playoff games and the Dragons have a lot of new players in key positions on offense and defense.

Fullmetaljacket8 Wrote:Crawford is very good defense coach.Do u ever shut up:ChairHit:i think u live on this site.Boro cant help that parents wont hold their kid's back just to play sports.

LOL!!! Half of the Middlesboro team in 98 had been held back. Man Middlesboro and there football knowledge!Confusedhh:
The MBoro program is goin downhill fast.. Some of the things Roark does is mind boggling. I don't see MBoro stopping Green Co. much tonight.

Green County 42

Middlesboro 20