Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you wear glasses
If so what reason do you have to where them?
Contacts - near sighted
I wear them because I injured the part of my brain that controls vision, so I'm nearsighted.

Kind of annoying because, before the wreck, I had beyond perfect vision.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Yes, Far sighted.
near sighted
Nope. But I can tell that I'm losing a little vision in one eye. Only a matter of time but that's still years away.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes. I don't have to wear them 24/7. I'm near-sighted so I have to wear them in class and when I drive.
I wear glasses, hate contacts. Needed them since 7th grade because of nearsightedness, now wear progressive lenses because the peepers need some help in the reading dept. Getting old sucks.
Nope.
Contacts and glasses. Near-sighted. I wear my contacts most of the time though. Glasses are annoying.
Nope, but Im gonna need them soon!
I got contacts and my girl constantly wears her glasses. I kind of like them I can't even lie about it.
Yes. Far Sighted.
Nope.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nope.
Wore glasses for years than changed to contacts and can't believe the difference , it's like finally seeing for the 1st time In a long time. needless to say I'll never go back to glasses.
I have to wear contacts or glasses. I am BLIND!!!!!!! I can't see anything without them. I am nearsighted as well. I wear contacts or glasses all the time. I prefer contacts but I have found that most people prefer glasses on me. LMAO