:Hammer3: If u put East Ridge and Phelps in there then you have to put Hazard
East Ridge for sure.
It has to be the Lady Rebs of AC!
i could see allen central as well i could see P-Burg
Sheldon clark
Lawrence County
Prestonsburg
Pburg is gonna suprise some people this year from what I hear
I think SF will come out and shock some ppl they r a rlly young team they only have 1 jr., 2 soph., 4 fresh., 7 m.s. kids, and 2 sixth graders. they r probably the youngest team in the state but they hussle and they will be a rlly good team when they get older.:rock:
Prestonsburg
SF,P-burg, and Shelby Valley
do u even watch basketball ?
Allen Cental is one of the worst teams in the 15th
Well in the preseason everyone thought that ER was a joke and would not stand a chance this season but it looks like they are surprising a number of people now. I can't put them as underrated anymore because I actually think that they are getting some of the credit that they deserve.
very good point Tribe East Ridge is really opening alot of eyes right now im going to have to go with Phelphs ive got a feeling they are going to shock alot of people...
I cannot really pick an underrated team right now because the only game that I have witnessed has been the East Ridge vs. Pike Central game. 15th Region always has pretty good talent and a couple of underrated sleepers.

Betsy Layne took a big hit with only returning one player with alot of experience.
Allen Central has a new coach and doesn't really impress me.
Piarist have girls that will be doctors, not athletes.
Prestonsburg should be pretty good this year because they return a good majority of their talent from the previous season.
South Floyd is extremely young this year and have graduated almost all of their key players. During the past 2 seasons they lost the girls that could carry them to some wins.
Belfry would never be considered underrated because they always produce good, strong, determined teams no matter what the sport may be.
Phelps has East Ridge's old coach and she knows the game but I don't know if she has enough to work with to make this season turn out for them.
i think that pburg is underrated
ER is pretty underated, as is Paintsville... should be a pretty good year for both squads though
East Ridge!!
Betsy Layne... they may not live up to everyones expectations... but theyll win conference for sure
Before the last few games I would have said East Ridge but they've really opened alot of people's eyes and are finally receiving their due respects.
East Ridge!