Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taco Bell ad star Gidget the Chihuahua dies at 15
http://content.usatoday.net/dist/custom/...4375.story

LOS ANGELES — Gidget the Chihuahua, the bug-eyed, big-eared star of 1990s Taco Bell commercials who was a diva on and off the screen, has died. She was 15.
Gidget suffered a massive stroke late Tuesday night at her trainer's home in Santa Clarita and had to be euthanized, said Karin McElhatton, owner of Studio Animal Services in Castaic, which owned the dog.

Although she was hard of hearing, Gidget was otherwise in good health up to the day of her death, eating well and playing with her favorite squeaky toys at the home of trainer Sue Chipperton, McElhatton said.

"She was retired. She lived like a queen, very pampered," McElhatton said.

Gidget was found at a kennel and wasn't show quality, McElhatton said; she had an undershot jaw and huge ears
awww :'( Bless its little heart. That' so sad
Sad news to hear.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
This on the heels of Mike Vick getting released......Coincidence?...
RIP ! Lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
nkysportsblog Wrote:This on the heels of Mike Vick getting released......Coincidence?...

Now that is flat out terrible :dontthink - - - - - - that I didn't think of it first :biggrin:
Poor little thing...

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Don't be sad guys, all dogs go to heaven!
thetribe Wrote:Don't be sad guys, all dogs go to heaven!

I know where that is from:biggrin:

:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Now that is flat out terrible :dontthink - - - - - - that I didn't think of it first :biggrin:

HaHaHa:notworthy
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL