Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not so fast experts on the 13th region.
Everybody That Follows basketball Knows that all Clay County has to do is show up To take home the 13th Region championship.
and likewise harlan county to repeat as runnersup.
Knox central have been somewhat of a disapointment coming in with expectations of being somewhat of respectable team.
Good shooting Guards and Size underneath the basket makes any/All
coaches job much shall we say less stressful.
With the emergence of lowly pineville and its hard working shooting
guard chelsey smith scoring over 600 points her first season.
All the 51st had to take a back seat. Just another offensive minded player.
Fact is she Is an All-state class runner and makes Most of her points off of her defensive steals & in all likely hood one of the Best defensive players
we have ever seen. at the all star game she continually picked the pocket of some of the states finest and Man to Man there simply Doesnt Make a guard Whom can shake Her on defense.. She played defensive end for our own BELL county Football in years past So she Most certainally has our respect and we have seen her take some horendous helmet to helmet hits and get right back up and get in the huddle so we know shes tough for certain. Knox has its own emerging star of its own in the post position in Shakira gregory. Both players made the all-region team. Both players are highly respected. in a nutshell simply 2 descent teams becoming one very Good team overnight.
And with the knowledge of the smith kid moving to flat lick in knox this would
not only make a coaches Job easier with an outside inside presence but
all but guarntee the 51st district crown as well as make some noise in the highly respected 13th region.
Yes i most certainally do so agree.
she is Very aggessive and quick as lightning.
As well as she should be her father was an olympic boxer and
also known for blinding speed in the ring.
You can coach a lot of aspects of basketball
but not Speed and size.
either an individual has it in there reputire or
my friends they
quite simply do not.
But i have not recieved word of transferring or
the likewise.
But I most certainally will inquire on the situation
and share the information with my friends and patrons.
If she does transfer it will be a new day in two towns. A great plus for knox and maybe a program killer for pineville. Pull the covers over your head pineville because you might not want to see the next opponent without her. If Darren can hold her in an offense and let her also play free knox has a great possibility of making a run at the 13th region title for a few years to come.