Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is randy moss a bust for the raiders
is he?
Randy is 19th in yards receiving with 542 yards, 1st in yards per catch with 20.8, and tied for 15th in touchdowns with 4 (keep in mind that to tie for 3rd for TD catches you only need 6)

Based on that I'd say it's a subpar year but not a bust yet. He has missed a few games with injuries plus it's his first year with the system.
I agree he still is getting used to the team
I don't think Moss is a bust but a better Qb would help
he has been hurt most of the year! bust my ass..... plus Collins has been putting up good numbers at QB. Moss stays healthy along with the other WR's then Oak town will be fine.
Well i think is at a team that is still trying to find themselves and get back to there winning ways. But he's not a bust bc he hasn't started anything there like TO.
I think that Randy Moss shouldn't be playing pro sports at all. No Class!!!!!

I didn't like it when he went to Marshall after all of the legal problems and he has continued to be nothing but a problem in the pros. How don't care how much he can play football, he is classless.
10-1 rather have him than t.o
Get rid of both of them.
chad johnson
The fact that this question was even asked is absurd. Randy Moss is not a bust. He takes. Look at Lamont Jordan's and Jerry Porter's numbers, he is taking so much attention away from them that they are having great years.

Their problems go FAR deeper than Randy Moss.
"I was the greatest" Wrote:chad johnson
What about him?
"98NCCalum" Wrote:The fact that this question was even asked is absurd. Randy Moss is not a bust. He takes. Look at Lamont Jordan's and Jerry Porter's numbers, he is taking so much attention away from them that they are having great years.

Their problems go FAR deeper than Randy Moss.

i just asked for peoples thoughts, i do not think that he is a bust at all and i agree that the problems do go far deeper than moss
Moss has just not produced for the Raiders
Randy is the best thing that ever happened to the Raiders.
They should pic up on T.O
No wait they shouldnt , could u imagine with 2 superstars damanding the ball