Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. vs. Johnson Central (15th Regional Finals)
Well whats everyone's thoughts.. Should be another dandy....
LC should have Cody Moore on the mound....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Johnson Central.
LC
I'll take Johnson Central in a close one.

Does anyone know if its true that the winner will have to face the 14th region champion later tomorrow night?
No that is not true. But im not 100% sure though.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'll take Johnson Central in a close one.

Does anyone know if its true that the winner will have to face the 14th region champion later tomorrow night?

No they play the 16th region winner East Carter at Pikeville on Monday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Check out this prediction.....
JC 13 - LC 3...............................................................................................in 6.

:biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Check out this prediction.....
JC 13 - LC 3...............................................................................................in 6.

:biggrin:

Thats very BOLD isnt it..... How can you even say a score like that....... it may be more like 3-2 or 2-1 Lawrence Co or even JC but to say they are going to beat each other like that is just insane.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Thats very BOLD isnt it..... How can you even say a score like that....... it may be more like 3-2 or 2-1 Lawrence Co or even JC but to say they are going to beat each other like that is just insane.
Come on, big guy. Have some faith in the black and gold.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Come on, big guy. Have some faith in the black and gold.

Yea I have all the faith in the world they are going to get beat today!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There were some East Carter players at Belfry last night watching the game. They stopped by the concession and had a funnel cake... Smile

This is going to be a good game. IMO, it can go either way!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:There were some East Carter players at Belfry last night watching the game. They stopped by the concession and had a funnel cake... Smile

This is going to be a good game. IMO, it can go either way!!
See, Puff, even they know the winner of last night's game is who they will be playing next week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:See, Puff, even they know the winner of last night's game is who they will be playing next week.

Now I didn't say that!!! LOL.... I do know they had scouts at the game between Lawrence and P'ville too so IMO, they just want to prepare themselves for which ever team comes their way!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Batpuff Wrote:Thats very BOLD isnt it..... How can you even say a score like that....... it may be more like 3-2 or 2-1 Lawrence Co or even JC but to say they are going to beat each other like that is just insane.

Come on Puff you have to admire a guy like the Ringer to be bold enough to stand up and state the obvious. It takes a great deal of guts for anyone to expose themselves to the rebuttal and potential wrath of "The Puffinator.":biggrin:

j/k
Golden Eagles are going to get their wings clipped!
what time is this game being played.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Come on Puff you have to admire a guy like the Ringer to be bold enough to stand up and state the obvious. It takes a great deal of guts for anyone to expose themselves to the rebuttal and potential wrath of "The Puffinator.":biggrin:

j/k

A great deal of guts........... could not describe Ringer any better......... I'll beat Ringer to the punch, I'm a fine one to talk.