Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Football
I know we are excited about basketball, but let us also get excited about football. We are just two months away, and I think for us as UK fans we still need to get excited about FOOTBALL!
Amen brother!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
We are forgetting the awesome QB that we are getting, and a super sophomore Randall Cobb. We are also forgetting the defensive guys that are came back, and I think will creap up on a lot of people.
9-3 Cats Cats Cats
I like that Griffen.
Im pumped for football season. Cant wait to watch the Cats play!
Have my season tickets ready to roll again this season. Looking at a very exciting home schedule and quite possibly the best assembled team by Rich Brooks and crew in a while. Newton at QB (Hartline showed a lot of promise going 21-29 in the spring game too) and Locke back with Cobb at WR and a few JUCOs on both sides of the ball. Defense should be a little better too.....I definitely see a New Years bowl (maybe Outback) this coming season.
very excited about this year coming a very good recruiting class for UK and you will see alot of the "cobbler" personal nickname. with decent QB's looks a lot more promising cause thats what lost more games last year than anything else
I really expect Rich Brooks to lead the Wildcats to their 4th straight bowl win.
what does he rank as far as all time wins? I know it isn't much, but Bear Bryant was only here a couple of years.
I can't wait for the Cat's to start football season!!!

GO CATS
UK football is gonna rock this year!! I can't wait!!
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:UK football is gonna rock this year!! I can't wait!!

Agreed! Im really pumped and excited about Football. i so cant wait til the season starts!

Go Cats!!!!!!
C-a-t-s Gooooooooooooooooooo Big Blue
go cats
i can't wait until the season starts i'm so pumped for it and i think the UK Football team will have a great season and they will go back to a bowl game and win it for the 3rd straight season :rockon: :Thumbs: