Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashand vs Rockcastle Co. (Round 2)
yea i remember that showed up about 20 mins late had the officals scratching their head.
The Rock will win this one
Ashland will win but in a dog fight, they will score again late in the game.

Ashland----24
Rockcastle-14
I am going for The Tomcats...I dont know that much about Rockcastle this yr..??
ashlnd d steps up again
does anybody know the stats for the qb and their RB??????????
heres what the khsaa has, they havent turned in individual rushing stats but they have 1762 total rush yards as a team

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...tats_19814
It's very tough to beat Ashland at Putnam when Ashland is good. Well, Ashland is pretty darned good.

Ashland-21
Rock-19
Rock at home = 2 tds.
Ashland
ooh-rah Wrote:Rock at home = 2 tds.

huh :confused:
ooh-rah Wrote:Rock at home = 2 tds.

Rock on the road = down 2 TDs :rock:
This should be a classic i am not going to make a prediction on a winner just that it should be a barn burner of a game
VINCE VEGA Wrote:I'll Take The Rock In This One, Ashland Has Not Been Tested.

Rock28
Ash 14

You are totally clueless The tomcats have played Ron Blume (leading rusher in the state) and johnson central, Ironton A perenial power in ohio and a top ten team in division IV Russell heavy favorite to win the 2A division in kentucky and also playing in one of the toughest districts in 3A and bye far the toughest region so with that being said you have no idea wha you are talking about and i give you no credit as being a imformative poster:redboxer:
Rock didnt look as good as i thought they would on film. Im goin with Ashland.
i wish there were more of me so i could go to this game too. I want to pull for the rock, but my head tells me ashland takes it...