Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 6 - Knox Central 2
Final.
Congrats WC
Besides Knox Central football and softball the rest of the athletic programs are sure dropping fast. The football program is moving in the right direction, so maybe you should put some of the football coaching staff coaching other sports.
redstorm Wrote:Besides Knox Central football and softball the rest of the athletic programs are sure dropping fast. The football program is moving in the right direction, so maybe you should put some of the football coaching staff coaching other sports.

The others are just in a rebuliding process. Basketball this past season started 1sr 1jr 1soph 2 fresh. Baseball this year starts 1sr 0jr 5soph and 3fresh. Watch out for these in basketball and baseball next year and the year after. By the 2011 season the baseball could be the team to beat in the 13th.
Congrats WC.
Grats Whitley Co.
Nice win for WC
We don't even want to talk about the basketball programs at Knox, they are getting worse ever year.How many seniors on the boys team?(Bingham,Messer,Smith and Brown) The baseball is headed that way also. Can someone tell me how many years the girls coach(Smith) has been there and a record if possible?
redstorm Wrote:We don't even want to talk about the basketball programs at Knox, they are getting worse ever year.How many seniors on the boys team?(Bingham,Messer,Smith and Brown) The baseball is headed that way also. Can someone tell me how many years the girls coach(Smith) has been there and a record if possible?

Basketball i see your point. But the baseball team looses 3 players. And none of the 3 have player all year. Smith and Bailey have both missed for senior trip and injuries, Reeves hasnt played for varius reasons. Going into the 2011 season from 2010 they loose NO BODY. And who are you talking about girls coach Smith? There is no a coach Smith.