Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFHS approves replay
I'm not sure if I like this rule or not, although they could have used the replay system on a few of Centrals last second shots in the championship game.
I enjoy the "points of emphasis" each year. It makes for a good laugh.
Could've been used in this years state championship on the shot by central to send it into OT. IMO the shot was no good but that doesn't matter because it gave us the best state championship game in years!
Definitely something needed for the kids, coaches, fans and definitely the officials. Will help the game tremendously, now all we need is a shot clock. Smile
could have used this in the 2004 regional final, i like the move
but... think about it, its highschool basketball. lots of trouble, and what camera will they use?
mullinstiger55 Wrote:but... think about it, its highschool basketball. lots of trouble, and what camera will they use?

This will only be used during the State Tourney, so the camera at the scorers table at Rupp Arena will be used. Just like they do for college games.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:This will only be used during the State Tourney, so the camera at the scorers table at Rupp Arena will be used. Just like they do for college games.

Correct