Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th who wins it now that the season is almost over.
with the bad weather and rain does anyone have a fav the win the 14th????
courtdog Wrote:with the bad weather and rain does anyone have a fav the win the 14th????

Doesn't really change the favorites AFAIK, probably only gives them a bigger advantage. Not a whole lot of teams in the 14 have seen any live pitching for a while, so that give the advantage to the teams with the great pitching. Estill, Hazard and Perry Central come to mind first. Probably the top three to begin with, the bad weather only makes them harder to beat.

Kinda of a shame, this crappy weather will cause a lot of our youngsters to remember the games they DIDN'T get to play, as opposed to the ones they actually did!

'Course, there ain't a whole we can do about it, except complain. The KHSAA, on the other hand, could help us out a bunch in future years by trying to work out a system that would allow us to extend our regular season a week or two.
I know it won't happen, there really any kind of movement to get them to do so as far as I can tell, but it IS a nice thought!
i think the way that kcc has been playing this year that got an great shot winning the 14th region but i think its gonna be down to kcc perry hazad and estill but my overall choice is kcc
There is still a lot of good teams out there, Hazard, PCC, and KCC would be my front runners. Estill is just having a down season IMO.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
I believe that PCC will win. I know that they have more pitching than anyone in the region, but they have to quit making stupid defensive errors