Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Sports Jokes
Just wondering what everyones favorite sports jokes may be (high school, college or professional).

A guy is sitting at a bar with his dog sitting on the next barstool. The Bengals are playing on the TV. They kick a field goal and the dog stands on his hind legs and dances in circles. Later, the Bengals kick a field goal and the dog does the same dance. Another guy sitting at the bar ask what does your dog do when the Bengals score a TD. The guys says I don't know, I have only had him for three years.

And the sad part is I am a Bengals fan.
Well, there was a cell phone on the sideline and an assistant coach picked it up, and took it over to the ref, and said that he thought the phone was his, the ref asked why and the coach said, well because I opened it and it said 15 missed calls. Big Grin

Four football fans go rock climbing one afternoon, a Bengals fan, a Browns fan, a Steelers fan, and a Ravens fan. They had been arguing all the way up the mountain about who among them was the most “die-hard” fan. Upon reaching the top of the mountain, the Ravens fan proclaimed to the other four… “This is for the Baltimore Ravens!” and promptly threw himself off the mountain as a sacrifice. Not to be outdone by a Ravens fan, the Browns fan jumped up and said…”This is for the Cleveland Browns!” and then threw himself off the mountain as a sacrifice. Refusing to be outdone by the Ravens and Browns fans, the Bengals fan rose to his feet and yelled at the top of his lungs “This is for the Cincinnati Bengals!” and shoved the Pittsburgh Steelers fan off the mountain.
A lady had eleven really mean kids and decided that she wanted to run away and start a new life. It was Friday night, so she decided to take her kids to a high school football game and leave them while she ran away. After putting the kids in one section of the bleachers, she took their food order and was going to leave. As she was getting into her car to leave, she heard the Lawrence County public address announcer say, would the lady that left the eleven kids in the bleachers please report to the field, your kids have the Bulldogs down 14-0.
THOMCAT Wrote:A lady had eleven really mean kids and decided that she wanted to run away and start a new life. It was Friday night, so she decided to take her kids to a high school football game and leave them while she ran away. After putting the kids in one section of the bleachers, she took their food order and was going to leave. As she was getting into her car to leave, she heard the Lawrence County public address announcer say, would the lady that left the eleven kids in the bleachers please report to the field, your kids have the Bulldogs down 14-0.
You better hope 'Puff don't see this.
BTW, this lady, with all the kids, did she perhaps have a kid on your team last year?
:biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
THOMCAT Wrote:A lady had eleven really mean kids and decided that she wanted to run away and start a new life. It was Friday night, so she decided to take her kids to a high school football game and leave them while she ran away. After putting the kids in one section of the bleachers, she took their food order and was going to leave. As she was getting into her car to leave, she heard the Lawrence County public address announcer say, would the lady that left the eleven kids in the bleachers please report to the field, your kids have the Bulldogs down 14-0.
funny
I have a good sports joke.

Louisville. They're definitely a joke when it comes to sports. Big Grin

HaHa.
The first year that Pitino took the Cats to Indiana he went to Bobby Knight's office. In his office was a red telephone and Pitino asked what was the phone for? Knight said it was his direct line to God. Pitino asked if he could use it and Knight said sure but it was a $20 charge.

The next year Knight visits Pitino's office and notices a blue phone. Knight asks if it is a direct line to God and may he use it? Pitino yes you can. Knight says how much does it cost? Nothing, it's a local call from here said Pitino.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the first day of school.The teacher asked "Who here is a Louisville Cardinal?" Everybody raised their hand except a little girl in the back. The teacher approches her and asked why she didn't raise her hand.The little girl repled " well me daddys a Kentucky Wildcat and my mommys a Kentucky Wildcat, so I guess that makes me a Kentucky Wildcat."
The teacher than says "What if I said your daddys a moron and your mommys a moron?"
"Well than I guess I'd be a Louisville Cardinal!!"
sherman14 Wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the first day of school.The teacher asked "Who here is a Louisville Cardinal?" Everybody raised their hand except a little girl in the back. The teacher approches her and asked why she didn't raise her hand.The little girl repled " well me daddys a Kentucky Wildcat and my mommys a Kentucky Wildcat, so I guess that makes me a Kentucky Wildcat."
The teacher than says "What if I said your daddys a moron and your mommys a moron?"

:Clap: Now, that's hilarious.
Authorities responded to a call reporting that there was an unknown white substance on the field at Paul Brown Stadium earlier this week. After further investigation, it was concluded that it was the goal line.
sherman14 Wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats a good one, I like!:thatsfunn
Don't get pulled over in Louisville, the cops have yet to reach their quota on handing out Louisville football tickets.

Wink
lil dog Wrote:thats a good one, I like!:thatsfunn

I like it also.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]

Thats absolutely great! HAHAHA! I am definantly going to use this in the future.
Rick Pitino died and went to Heaven (there's more). St. Peter tells him he will show him his mansion. When they get to it they find a beautiful, red and white palace with Louisville Cardinal flags all around it. Rick was tickled to death, until he noticed the beautiful blue mansion on the hill 10 times the size of his and had wildcat banners and flags all around it. Filling a little jealous Rick said, "I didn't know John Calipari died". St. Peter said,"He didn't thats Gods house".
Ohhh!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Jshort5 Wrote:Well, there was a cell phone on the sideline and an assistant coach picked it up, and took it over to the ref, and said that he thought the phone was his, the ref asked why and the coach said, well because I opened it and it said 15 missed calls. Big Grin

Four football fans go rock climbing one afternoon, a Bengals fan, a Browns fan, a Steelers fan, and a Ravens fan. They had been arguing all the way up the mountain about who among them was the most “die-hard” fan. Upon reaching the top of the mountain, the Ravens fan proclaimed to the other four… “This is for the Baltimore Ravens!” and promptly threw himself off the mountain as a sacrifice. Not to be outdone by a Ravens fan, the Browns fan jumped up and said…”This is for the Cleveland Browns!” and then threw himself off the mountain as a sacrifice. Refusing to be outdone by the Ravens and Browns fans, the Bengals fan rose to his feet and yelled at the top of his lungs “This is for the Cincinnati Bengals!” and shoved the Pittsburgh Steelers fan off the mountain.
...And then Hines Ward came out of nowhere and broke the Bengals fans' jaw. LOL!
A Man and Woman from Cincinnati were in the middle of a bitter divorce trial this past year. The couples child was asked to take the stand during the custody trial. The judge asks: "Do you want to live with your Mom?" "No!" the child says "Mommy beats me!". "What about your Dad?" the judge asked. "Daddy beats me too!" the tearful child replies. "Then who shall I send you to live with?" said the puzzled judge. The child smiles and says "I want to live with the Cincinnati Bengals because they cant beat anybody"
There was a swine flu scare at the Bengals training facilty this past week when some players were complaining of flu-like syptoms. Team officials said there was nothing to fear however. "Our team doesnt start dying till september" said Marvin Lewis.
bigjim4packers Wrote:Rick Pitino died and went to Heaven (there's more). St. Peter tells him he will show him his mansion. When they get to it they find a beautiful, red and white palace with Louisville Cardinal flags all around it. Rick was tickled to death, until he noticed the beautiful blue mansion on the hill 10 times the size of his and had wildcat banners and flags all around it. Filling a little jealous Rick said, "I didn't know John Calipari died". St. Peter said,"He didn't thats Gods house".

HAHA thats great too.
I like that one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!