Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello???
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Hey Beef I got an Idea..

SHUT THE HELL UP...
You're just jealous cause your life sucks..... :moon:
hahah compared to yours it might.. but i get along just fine lol..
My life = :dance:

CTD = :lame:
But if we hit of the BL again....we could make your like :dance:
if we hit the bl again you will see me like :Cheerlead :king: :Cheerlead

and you like :theman:
:lol: :lol:

Rolleyes
you two are nuts Smile
i mean that in a good way.
Aaa...the newbie wants some.... :Hungry:
Beef Wrote:Aaa...the newbie wants some.... :Hungry:

ConfusedtickouttConfusedtickoutt:yum:
You know...you are lucky that I've got a big Econ test tomorrow and have to study....But I'll get you...don't worry....you are on my list.............
Yeah...reading that made me hyper...lol....
Beef Wrote:You know...you are lucky that I've got a big Econ test tomorrow and have to study....But I'll get you...don't worry....you are on my list.............

Beef is my daddy and in the future I will remember to respect him!
toolbox Wrote:Beef is my daddy and in the future I will remember to respect him!

That's better :thumb:
Beef Wrote:That's better :thumb:

:lol::Clap: that aint rightSmile

wanna banana :baby:
:lame:
Well.....since you all have been talking about me and baby toolbox is trying to take over The Man's thread...I will continue...

As I stated earlier....I need to be studying...but as usual...I am not...Well, I kinda am but at the same time I am trying to read on this site....The last exam in the class I got an 81.5 on it and thought that I knew the stuff **** well....and this one I don't know shit...so I think I'm screwed....:boo:

Maybe I need to try to study....................
Beef Wrote:Come on MN....I wasn't on the Pikeville basaeball team....I only drink those when I have a long drive...like home from school.

I played :golf:

And those living next to the course were like this: :help:
man i usually am on here a lot but i have been so tired lately when i get home.. been too tired to even lift. usually by 12 i am in bed anymore but i am on here right now and it is 1 am. bed time actually.
Beef Wrote:Yeah..that's just great camper....

Now, back to my life...

Well, not much left to say....I just finished watching National Treasure and it's past 3:30....I need sleep...later guys!!

yeah... i'm happy for you :Thumbs: my very impertinent friend i just hope your narcissistic tendencys don't futher envelop you