Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jc
JCRunningMachine#17 Wrote:Fine with me, we do have other players and you guys met Blake Johnson who also had 100+ yards.

And poor numbers????? Officially 15 carries for 109 yards. That's 7.3 yards per carry.................................................................??????

The JC backs did have a good game....never said otherwise. Just that they didn't have as good a night as a lot of folks (mostly from JC) predicted they would. Still, it doesn't matter how many yds per carry you average, as long as one of those yds doesn't get the ball in the endzone the defense has done it's job.:Thumbs: It was a very good game and a great effort from both teams. I am glad I was able to make it to the game. (I am stationed 6 hours away in MD.) Should both teams meet again this year I am going to try my hardest to make it back to Ashland to see that one too.
this is funny how i wanted it to be towards the predictions of the success of jc football in the regional tourney and turns towards the apb and ashland game. Big Grin lol but anywho good luck to jc in the tourney and hopefully ashland and jc will meet again in the tourney.
i also think madison southern will win this game on match ups, i hope jc proves me wrong. If they make it past madison i think they will beat bell co for the rematch at putnam. best of luck jc
I was the greatest Wrote:arguing with matneys prodigy is futile he knows all!!! no seriously he could tell you how to play water polo even if you can't swin he knows his stuff

I wouldnt argue with tomcat 68 he could teach you how to swim even if you cant spell swim
Well boys looks like "THE MATCHUP" is gonna have to wait. jc couldnt hold up their half of the deal.