Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most likely playoff upset this week. PLEASE VOTE!
Feel free to leave comments. This is poll for homepage this week. So vote if you dont mind. Heres the options.
I'm going with Hazard pulling out the close one :thumb:
I think Breathitt Co could be a trap game for SC if thier not careful.
Breathitt over SC

It feels weird to say that a Breathitt County win over Sheldon Clark would be an "upset"....That's unreal:yikes:
I picked Breathitt over SC but IDK if it would be considered a upset imo
I picked P over m. good luck Prestonsburg
thanks ice man
I chose Madison Southern over Johnson Central. They may be a 3 seed but their only loses are to Rock and Bell. Should be a great game on Friday night.
i believe with everything in me, the pirates will be facing those darn blackcats in round 2, good luck pburg, take it to those yellowjackets
MR.INCREDIBLE Wrote:i believe with everything in me, the pirates will be facing those darn blackcats in round 2, good luck pburg, take it to those yellowjackets

I sure hope so MRI.
Madison Southern is not your typical 3 seed, nor is Hazard, and I believe while both teams will be underdogs on Friday, that they both could get big wins on the road. Both of these games are two of the best 1st round matchups in the state IMO.
i picked bretthitt in a close one
Breathitt over SC.
If Breathitt shuts down dials by putting a lot of people in the box, then Hensley might have to carry the team on his shoulders. I'm not quite sure he's ready for that. Just my opinion. He might come through in the clutch though and prove me wrong though. you never know.
Matt_Knee Wrote:Breathitt over SC.
If Breathitt shuts down dials by putting a lot of people in the box, then Hensley might have to carry the team on his shoulders. I'm not quite sure he's ready for that. Just my opinion. He might come through in the clutch though and prove me wrong though. you never know.
hhhhmmmm!!!??? i wonder where you are from jc or sc or maybe even belfry but i doubt that one mean matt knee
madison southern over johnson central
Matt_Knee Wrote:Breathitt over SC.

Thats true if they can shut him down but i dont see that happening SC has a huge line that will push u around all night i look for dials to have a field day he will be pumped for this game.thjey have some of there starters coming back.. the guy dials filled in for is coming back which means more rest for dials which means he will be stronger for later in the games .. i look for sheldon clark to shock alot of people come friday
Madison Southern over Johnson Central
P-burg over middlesboro. 28-21