Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanan Coach
haven't been on here in a while, has anybody heard anything about who will be coaching @JBS next year? Just curious. i have heard a few things, but don't know for sure just yet.
I usually here alot but nothing yet. lol
Tim Parks will be the next coach at JBS, write it down.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
I think Parks would be a good choice, but not sure the stepps would hire him because of his knott county ties.
I thought they were going to find someone to volunteer.
Its untelling with the Stepp family who they will choose.
I heard from a JBS player that Tim Parks is the Man for the job. The school has contacted him and his wife on several occasions.
Also heard they offered him the A.D. job too.
Guess we will find out April 20th, interview day!
I think that Parks will do a good job at JBS and I hope he gets the job. He seems to be a nice guy and I wish him well. He better go there with the understanding that he will have to let Stepp shoot 30 shots a game or he will be called to JOES office. It will be the senior year of Stepp and JOE will try to play a PR game like he did before. But i dont think it will work again after such a big flop with the older one. I would say Parks will get the job and if not they will give it to Jim to make sure that CLint will get to shoot all the shots. Either way they will get beat pretty bad next year unless they bring some more players in next year.
The only reason for Tim Parks is that they are hoping he brings players with him from KCC.
I think most players would rather set on the bench at KCC than run there butts off trying to get young Stepp another shot. The only reason they are looking for a coach is because Cook didn't run every play for Clint.
C.Clair Wrote:Its untelling with the Stepp family who they will choose.

:thatsfunn
Spartan4Life Wrote:Tim Parks will be the next coach at JBS, write it down.

Tim parks should be a very good coach for them.....I think I can remember him being a good player in high school and he did decent in the NAIA(I think thats what its called)
Coach Parks went to/played at ALC 5 years, and he knows how the Stepps run thier system.
He also played under the legendary Coach Bobby Keith and went to State several times on the Clay co. team.
Parks won't be pushed around, I know him to well, he will run JBS basketball the way he wants, the way the was taught at Clay County.
The Stepps will have to fire him before he becomes another puppet.
If Parks knows about the "Stepp" system, then he should know that it centers around the Stepps. You can mark it down, whoever coaches for JBS will be running there plays for Clint. PERIOD!!!
BlockThat Wrote:Coach Parks went to/played at ALC 5 years, and he knows how the Stepps run thier system.
He also played under the legendary Coach Bobby Keith and went to State several times on the Clay co. team.
Parks won't be pushed around, I know him to well, he will run JBS basketball the way he wants, the way the was taught at Clay County.

That is precisely why they will never hire him!
BlockThat Wrote:Coach Parks went to/played at ALC 5 years, and he knows how the Stepps run thier system.

Parks would fit in well at JBS. He is the biggest puppet ever and would do exactly as he is told! No question about it!!!!
Hahaha!
We are defiantly not talking about the same guy.
I have seen this man BLOW up on some parents that thought they could tell him what to do.
I mean chew some people out. He don't And wont put up with it.
He done everything this year, or so the boys say.
Good luck parks! U gotta make your start somewhere.
You are right. We must not be talking about the same guy.
KCCHSSUPPORTER Wrote:If Parks knows about the "Stepp" system, then he should know that it centers around the Stepps. You can mark it down, whoever coaches for JBS will be running there plays for Clint. PERIOD!!!

who would you suggest they run thier plays for?
also, everybody in the region ought to be glad that the stepps supposedly ruined the jbs program, because if it had not happened, they would have probably gone to state three to four straight years.
Tim Parks is the man and he would be a great coach for them but i will feel sorry for the person that does get the job because as everyone knows clint will get to shoot 95% of the shots and if i was a player there i would transfer.
Does the Stepp family run the June Buchanan school?