Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins 09-10
Quote:Jenkins loses another big group of seniors that made the team.

How Many Seniors do they have this year? Who Are THey And What Positions They Play? Any one know?:please:
Metal_Head_11 Wrote:How Many Seniors do they have this year? Who Are THey And What Positions They Play? Any one know?:please:

Next season we will only have one. #1 Matt Gross G
That I know will play as of now.
sherman14 Wrote:You all can keep on and rant and rave all you want. You've put these children down for years. And I guess you like doing it. Apparently it makes you feel like a man. Now what if someone walked into your job and told you that you suck at it and you won't make anything of it. Well thats what you do to these kids. And I'm sick and tired of hearing your BS. Get a life and quit dowing good programs.

You're right Jenkins is a good program. I wish them continued success against the regions top teams like PCC, Hazard, Knott and LCC. Good luck.:rockon:
zulu Wrote:You're right Jenkins is a good program. I wish them continued success against the regions top teams like PCC, Hazard, Knott and LCC. Good luck.:rockon:
THX
It really hurt Jenkins when they consolidated the county schools! But the kids at Jenkins work hard and for them to step on the floor night in and night out against bigger and better teams and play their hearts out says!!! a h*** of a lot about the character of those kids !!!!!! So no one should put them or their program down they play hard with the hand they were dealt and that is all anyone could ask for.JMO:Cheerlead
Jenkins will be fine IMO
Jenkins next year will be fine. They will have a lot of leadership from their single senior.