Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Bulldogs Matchup
1) Jon walker- there is no one bigger than jon walker in the region or district jon walker should be unstopable downlow.
2) Michael Campbell- when he is on the court he have every rebound, because when he rebounds he reabounds hard.
3)Justin Hicks-what can i say, he is the best 3 point shooter and when he starts hittin he dont stop, who can stop it?
4)Matt Williams- speed, who is gonna slow matt williams down he has to much speed for some of these teams
5)Justin Wallace- he dosent kno for sure if he is playin yet but if he does they better wake up , he has to much speed.
6) Durell Olinger- another great outstandin 3 pint shooter and also has speed what else can you say?
:Thumbs:
is Olinger playing this year? I heard he may sit out and focus on football...but if he does play he would be a great help to the team...but whatever he decides to do I wish him the best
im not for sure if olinger is playing or not?....olinger no olinger hazard is still unstopable!
It is great to see some Bulldog fans on here. I hope you are right about this season and these players. If so then the Dawgs could make some noise, again, this year.
who is there coach?
Kevin Spurlock is the head coach at Hazard High School. 3-time defending All "A" Regional champs, 2004 All "A" State Champs. He may have fallen short of winning a regional title the past 2 years to the eventual champs in PCC, but mark my words, a regional championship, THE BIG ONE, is coming back to Hazard within the next year or two. In fact, by the time these 8th graders go through, there might be 2 or 3 regional title banners hanging up in Memorial Gym.
Mark My Words!!
i also heard that olinger wasnt playin and osteen wasnt either if those 2 play then they that will really help hazard...but if they dont hazard will still be a great team
well they have now returned to the team...
Kevin has done a great job at Hazard and I don't think that would be the easiest place to coach. They will be very good this year and challenge again for the All A and the 14th Regional championship.
yes olinger and osteen are both playing
Walker and Hicks are going to be two players that anyone will have trouble keepin them from scoring
Sounds like the Bulldogs should do pretty good this year.
i just heard that both olinger and osteen returned to the team and will be playing this year which will be a great help to the team.
You left out presley campbell, who is as good a shooter as anyone they have and a very intelligent player for a sophomore.
I dont think anyone should second guess those dawgs this year, I want to congratulate Kevin Spurlock, I think he is one of the best coaches in basketball. I think he has some freshmen coming along that are going to be a great asset to the team. The lewis kid looks pretty good this year, along with Michael,Kidd and Jones.All I can say is go BULLDOGS!!!!!!!