Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 8 - Prestonsburg 6
final
Congrats Cards!

Anyone know the final of the Pburg/Johns Central game afterwords?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Congrats Cards!

Anyone know the final of the Pburg/Johns Central game afterwords?

I left in the 3rd and it was 3-0 JC
BatCat11 Wrote:I left in the 3rd and it was 3-0 JC

Thanks.
I'm not sure how the Blackcats played tonight, but I know by watching their first couple of games that they can improve greatly. I'm sure much of it is due to the fact that they have barely been able to practice outside because of the weather.

BCA, I think the score to the JC was around 6-0, I'm not postive though. Sounded like Parker pitched a great game for the Eagles.
Congrats SC.
blackcat Wrote:I'm not sure how the Blackcats played tonight, but I know by watching their first couple of games that they can improve greatly. I'm sure much of it is due to the fact that they have barely been able to practice outside because of the weather.

BCA, I think the score to the JC was around 6-0, I'm not postive though. Sounded like Parker pitched a great game for the Eagles.

Sounds like Prestonsburg played tough in both.

They have potential, but some of the players toward the end of the lineup really need to hit in the batting cage some more because it seems like their timing with pitches are just way off. Kinda reminds me of some kids in little league.

If Prestonsburg could get some more guys to hit the ball and not make so many mistakes on the field then they are capable of being a pretty dangerous team.

Pitching has been really good thus far, but looks like today some of the pitchers may have got scorched.
Congrats SC!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Hey guys I have seen Prestonsburg play earlier this year and they can improve and have a solid club this year.. But I thank the new coach is doing a great job!!
SC must be rlly down this year???