Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Content being alone or unhappy but with someone
Would you rather be content and alone or unhappy but have someone in your life(Realtionship wise)?
Happy and alone, then with someone and be miserable.
Happy and Alone.
I am one of the few that actually LOVE being by myself. I used to love coming and going as I please, not having to answer why I spent 5 extra minutes at a buddies house. I love watching what I want to watch on television (which means sports, Discovery, History and A&E every minute its on, lol)..dont get me wrong, a good relationship is great, but I do miss a lot of being single. A LOT.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Neither

100% Happy (not content - but joyous) with my wife and two children. I love life as it is.
Happy and alone.
Lifetime bachelor here.
:rockon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alone.
Wait for someone who makes you happy.
Id rather be alone and happy then being with someone who mkaes you unhappy.
I tried being with someone and being unhappy. I was always ****ed off but couldnt live with her or without her. Jealousy drove me crazy. I wish I never met her bc I really feel like I wasted 2 years of my life. But all things work for good.
Alone and happy.
Happiness brings you so much more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
donathanhurley Wrote:Alone and happy.
Happiness brings you so much more.

That's exactly right.
I am alone and always say that I am content. Happiness was love and loves name was Pam.
I'd much rather be happy and alone than I would bein with somebody and miserable all the time.

I'm still searchin for that special someone, but guys like me have a hard time findin that person. Girls anymore want guys that are gonna treat em like crap and that's just not me. Not only that, I can't find anyone that I have anything in common with. I like to drink beer, LOVE racin (I race a dirt track open-wheel modified), LOVE Notre Dame football, Kentucky basketball, and Cincinatti Reds baseball; Huntin, Fishin, Campin, and did I mention drink cold beer. Maybe one of these days I'll find me a beer drinkin, racin lovin, sports fanatic, outdoors kinda woman.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Redneck Wrote:I'd much rather be happy and alone than I would bein with somebody and miserable all the time.

I'm still searchin for that special someone, but guys like me have a hard time findin that person. Girls anymore want guys that are gonna treat em like crap and that's just not me. Not only that, I can't find anyone that I have anything in common with. I like to drink beer, LOVE racin (I race a dirt track open-wheel modified), LOVE Notre Dame football, Kentucky basketball, and Cincinatti Reds baseball; Huntin, Fishin, Campin, and did I mention drink cold beer. Maybe one of these days I'll find me a beer drinkin, racin lovin, sports fanatic, outdoors kinda woman.

Do you race any 201 Speedway, Redneck?
OLDHOSS Wrote:Do you race any 201 Speedway, Redneck?

I raced there abotu every week last year. I put this body on (the one in the pic) after 201 closed for the year. Before it was all red. You probably heard Chris call my name for qualifyin or line-ups, they call me "Rattlesnake". I'll be out 201 some this year, gonna go back to Ponderosa Speedway (Junction City, KY) a few times this year, Bluegrass Speedway (Bardstown, KY), Florence Speedway (Union, KY), Portsmouth Raceway Park (Portsmouth, OH), and Lawrenceburg Speedway (Lawrenceburg, IN). I was scheduled to go to Ponderosa Speedway this comin weekend for a two night show (April 3rd and 4th) but I had to come back to Alabama this week. I just got my car back yesterday (saturday) and I still gotta put the motor, tranny, radiator, new gear, and new upper A-arms and balljoints on both sides, PLUS wire it up, scale it out, set the front end (caster, camber, bump steer, toe out), dismount old tires, AND mount new tires. I should be home from Bama Weds night, I'm gonna have my hands full just to get ready in time if I wanna try to make it to 201 this saturday (April 4). Ponderosa this weekend is out of the question.
Redneck Wrote:I raced there abotu every week last year. I put this body on (the one in the pic) after 201 closed for the year. Before it was all red. You probably heard Chris call my name for qualifyin or line-ups, they call me "Rattlesnake". I'll be out 201 some this year, gonna go back to Ponderosa Speedway (Junction City, KY) a few times this year, Bluegrass Speedway (Bardstown, KY), Florence Speedway (Union, KY), Portsmouth Raceway Park (Portsmouth, OH), and Lawrenceburg Speedway (Lawrenceburg, IN). I was scheduled to go to Ponderosa Speedway this comin weekend for a two night show (April 3rd and 4th) but I had to come back to Alabama this week. I just got my car back yesterday (saturday) and I still gotta put the motor, tranny, radiator, new gear, and new upper A-arms and balljoints on both sides, PLUS wire it up, scale it out, set the front end (caster, camber, bump steer, toe out), dismount old tires, AND mount new tires. I should be home from Bama Weds night, I'm gonna have my hands full just to get ready in time if I wanna try to make it to 201 this saturday (April 4). Ponderosa this weekend is out of the question.

I attended a lot of races there and I have heard of Rattlesnake before. And was just wondering if that was you. But I couldn't remember cause I remember Rattlesnake as a red car. But I really enjoy watching you race Rattlesnake!
OLDHOSS Wrote:I attended a lot of races there and I have heard of Rattlesnake before. And was just wondering if that was you. But I couldn't remember cause I remember Rattlesnake as a red car. But I really enjoy watching you race Rattlesnake!

Yeah that's me. Thanks. Last year was my first full year of racin. The year before I ran half the season in a piece of junk bomber I bought race ready for $2,000. Had a pretty successful season last year, didn't tear the car all to pieces (which is easy to do in a modified), got alot of seat time, and by the end of the year I was makin the feature in some big races (two at Ponderosa, all the BoB guys were there, finshed 11th one night and 12th the next night). Qualified 59th out of 112 mods at the Dirt Track World Championship which is pretty good for a first year mod driver. Finished 15th in my heat race out of 20 (spun out halfway thru, was runnin 10th) which put me in one of 3 B-mains (didn't have to run a C-main), finished 12th in the B-main. I'm ready to rock and roll this year, I got everything I need. The main thing bein GEARS. I wasn't geared right for any track i went to last year.
Alone and Happy.
Redneck Wrote:Yeah that's me. Thanks. Last year was my first full year of racin. The year before I ran half the season in a piece of junk bomber I bought race ready for $2,000. Had a pretty successful season last year, didn't tear the car all to pieces (which is easy to do in a modified), got alot of seat time, and by the end of the year I was makin the feature in some big races (two at Ponderosa, all the BoB guys were there, finshed 11th one night and 12th the next night). Qualified 59th out of 112 mods at the Dirt Track World Championship which is pretty good for a first year mod driver. Finished 15th in my heat race out of 20 (spun out halfway thru, was runnin 10th) which put me in one of 3 B-mains (didn't have to run a C-main), finished 12th in the B-main. I'm ready to rock and roll this year, I got everything I need. The main thing bein GEARS. I wasn't geared right for any track i went to last year.

What # were you in your bomber?
I love all women....they are the reason I am alone and happy:devilflam
OLDHOSS Wrote:What # were you in your bomber?

44. It was a black monte carlo, chrome numbers.
I'm happy and alone and don't intend to get in a relationship at all. If every man saw things from my point of view their life would be so much better.
Redneck Wrote:44. It was a black monte carlo, chrome numbers.

I remember your bomber as well. And for everyone looking at this thread I apologize for getting off subject. It was my fault not Rednecks.
Alone and happy versus being miserable and just having someone.