Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to T-Smith and Minnesota
On making the Big Dance.:Clap:
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:On making the Big Dance.:Clap:

I guess if tubby would have been here still, it would be us in the Dance?
Stardust Wrote:I guess if tubby would have been here still, it would be us in the Dance?

Yep, and we would still be wanting him out of here!
go gophers have them beating texas then they play the dukies. just maybe an upset in the making this weekend
I was hoping Minn wouldnt make it.
Tubby is where he needs to be, and doing well...
jetpilot Wrote:Tubby is where he needs to be, and doing well...

I agree. Tubby will do well at a not so tradition rich basketball program like Minnesota, who has fans that can live with just a bid to the NCAA tournament and not a top 15 recruiting class year in and year out.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I agree. Tubby will do well at a not so tradition rich basketball program like Minnesota, who has fans that can live with just a bid to the NCAA tournament and not a top 15 recruiting class year in and year out.

Agreed Tubby is a fine coach and I for one am glad to see him be successful.
I agree!
Tubby was always a good coach. But, he was not a good recruiter. And that's what made him look bad at Kentucky.

But, Congrats Tubby and Good Luck in the Big Dance!!!
I also have Minnesota beating Texas. I would like to see them beat Duke after that but it probably won't happen.
Minnesota Got A Good Coach Good Luck Tubby.
Show Theme How To Dance.
Go Tubby Go
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Yep, and we would still be wanting him out of here!

You are 100% correct.
Congrats Orlando!!!! Tubby is one heck of a coach and an even better person!

He'll always be a winner, glad to see him doing so well!
I am really happy to see them make it and hope they go far. Tubby is a great man and coach, if not for ignorant fans, he would still be here and putting UK in the tournament with no problem. He is getting way better treatment from Minnesota fans than he ever got from UK. I was hoping UK would get in the NCAA tournament just to get matched up with Minnesota and get beat by them, now that would have been really sweet poetic justice.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Yep, and we would still be wanting him out of here!

:Thumbs:
BatCat11 Wrote:Agreed Tubby is a fine coach and I for one am glad to see him be successful.

Me too. Congrats Tubby!
Did you see how quickly that program did what it did?
Congrats Tubby and Minnesota.
I'd love to see Tubby and the Gophers win the whole thing. Not likely but I'm rooting for them.

And yes, UK would be much better off right now had Tubby not been run out of town.