Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jeffersontown
54.55%
Eastern
45.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastern vs. Jeffersontown (7th Region Championship)
Predictions & thoughts?
I don't think that J'town will have anything left in the tank after the Ballard game.

I'll take Eastern by 5... best of luck to both!
This will be one of the better games in the State tomorrow, if not the best!! I will go with J'Town to get the "W"! Best of luck to both teams.
Rooting for J'Town by 4.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
I predicted J-town a few weeks ago to win the 7th so staying with it. J-town by 4!
J-Town has two wins over Eastern by a total of 19 points. I know that J-Town had a tough semi-finals, but I think they recover in time to make it three wins this year against Eastern.

J-Town by 5
Seeing all the 7th region basketball I have seen this season, I can say in confidence that EASTERN IS A BETTER TEAM THAN J'TOWN. Thats my opinion, I also thought Ballard was the best team in the region too, so I'm not biased toward Eastern. But you're still going to say "sure he thinks that, he's an Eastern fan" and "oh yeah, well than how come they've lost to them twice?" Well then answer to that is watching both teams, their coaches, their players and their common opponents so much. The first game between the two was Eastern's worst game, and J'Town's best of the year. The 2nd one Eastern gave away(yes, gave away...J'town gets no credit for Eastern missing FT's) by shooting 9-19 from the FT line in the 2nd half and not hitting a 3 in the entire game.

Eastern is the better team and will win this game to get their first regional championship and state tournament berth since 1998.

Eastern by 6
J-Town in a great game by 6
One of the better games in the tournament, until Eastern beats them

have to go with Jeffersontown.
FYI, the semifinals are archived and the championship will be live webcast on WazooSports.com
I'll take the Eagles to go to Rupp after this tough game. I don't think J-town will beat Eastern for a third time.

Good luck to both teams!
J-town by 3.