Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mason County
50.00%
George Rogers Clark
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mason County vs. Clark County (10th Region Championship)
Predictions & thoughts?

Whoever wins this takes on Shelby Valley at the Sweet 16.
I'll take Mason County by 7.

Best of luck to both!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'll take Mason County by 7.

Best of luck to both!

Agree, I think MC will win by 7 or 8 and if I'M not mistaking GRC has beat MC in 2 close games and we all know it is hard to beat a good team 3 times in a row.
Very tough pick!! I think Clark Co. wins in an overime thriller!! Good luck to both teams!!
Mason County was up 10 in the 4th quarter at Clark County on February 6th. We are all aware how that game ended.

I would love for the Royals to not just win the game, but send a strong message as well.
I see Mason Co. winning & facing Valley at the Sweet 16.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Mason Co by 5

GRC is the immediate future of the 10th. They are loaded, but young. This team may have the best group of sophomores in the state, and I can very easily see this team as a legit State champion over the next two years.

I believe that tournament time is when an experienced team plays their best. Russ Middleton has proven me wrong with his leadership abilities this year. He has some very talented sophomores surrounding him as well, sophomores who played in key minutes during last years championship.
justabballfan Wrote:Agree, I think MC will win by 7 or 8 and if I'M not mistaking GRC has beat MC in 2 close games and we all know it is hard to beat a good team 3 times in a row.

This is only the 2nd time these teams have played this year.
Anyone know how we can listen to this one live?
Clark by 4.
Mason by 8.
Clark by 4
Clark County in a squeaker, one or two points.
I'll say the Royals come out on top in a very close game.

Good luck to both!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Anyone know how we can listen to this one live?

http://www.soft96.com

Pre-game should probably start at around 5:45. I don't believe this station is carrying the Holmes/Boone County game that follows.
Mason Co. by 9
Clark Co. by 7