Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helping Unemployment and Immigration
I've just always wanted to ask the President or someone high-up in the government this question-

With so many illegal immigrants crossing the border each day, along with the umenployment problem. why not build little building posts every quarter mile or so (maybe more), hire people to keep watch in them 24/7, 365, and have them prevent illegal immigrants from crossing the border?

Maybe you have to put spiked tracks all along the border to prevent cars from just driving through, but also it would employ more cops that could be at the posts in very little time if the people in the buildings saw anyone or any vehicles approaching.

It would help solve illegal immigration while employing people and keeping money out in the community. More money in the community means a better economy, and less money spent on illegal immigration means more jobs for citizens and less government money spent for unemployment, welfare, medical expenses, and other benefits used by illegal immigrants.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Nobody? Really?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Well, I've always wondered why we couldn't have posts like that on the border too. We have more than enough man power, they all don't have to be border patrol. They could put the National Guard out there, ya know. They are the "national guard". In my opinion they belong on the border more than they belong in Iraq and Afghanistan. We really wouldn't have to put a post every quarter mile, they could be put every half mile. I don't know if anyone knows what an LRAS is but it is a very powerful scope, well it's alot bigger than a scope but its awesome. It can see along way. They can be mounted on Humvee's and they have night vision, thermal and black and white modes. IMO I think were going to have to have something like this put in place within the next few years. We should already have it now.
vundy33 Wrote:Well, I've always wondered why we couldn't have posts like that on the border too. We have more than enough man power, they all don't have to be border patrol. They could put the National Guard out there, ya know. They are the "national guard". In my opinion they belong on the border more than they belong in Iraq and Afghanistan. We really wouldn't have to put a post every quarter mile, they could be put every half mile. I don't know if anyone knows what an LRAS is but it is a very powerful scope, well it's alot bigger than a scope but its awesome. It can see along way. They can be mounted on Humvee's and they have night vision, thermal and black and white modes. IMO I think were going to have to have something like this put in place within the next few years. We should already have it now.

Good points, and if I knew how to contact our state representatives in congress there would already be a letter on the way.

And the only reason I thought that it should be a quarter mile is just to make sure that it is controlled, plus it would give more people employment opportunities.

We do need to do something about it now because there's half a million illegal immigrants that cross each year.

Does anyone know how I could contact our representative(s) or someone higher up to propose this idea?