Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitesburg yellow jackets v the cowan bulldog
this was the game of the year for both team . both team play hard there was alot of thing went on in this game and personal i think the ref called alot of call that wasn't even fouls and the real fouls got over looked. sorry refs but that's the way fans saw it on both sides now that is sad.
refs are getting worse and worse every year and calling little league fouls in varsity games, let the kids play!!
I've watched the game on the school channel and I hope your not saying that the ref's cost Whitesburg the game. I'm from Whitsburg and would have loved to have seen them win the game but they just got outplayed that night. I think that if they were to play 5 times Whitesburg would win 3 or possibly 4 of the games but that was just Cowan's night to win and they deserve credit and not excuses. I do agree that the ref's were doing a poor job but it was both ways.
Ref's Do The Best They Can
No excuses I think the bull dogs did a great job They deserve the win .just that the refs did a poor job on both sides. Yes i know that they do the best they can just not that game. Then Refs wonder why fans give them a hard time come on refs just watch the game and you can see.
Griffin,
What's up? You must be a referee or something. They know they are going to get some criticism, that's why they make $100.00 per night.
Those particular refs are terrible!!! they have called games for a long time and they are not getting any better. In this game however they were consistantly bad both ways.
You Cant blame 1 game on the refs Cowan won that game fair and square, but ill admit it was a great game but Cowan out played WMS the last 3 minutes