Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs. Pike Central 59th Semi Final-Broadcast on 103.1 WPKE and wpke.com
Valley by 17
trufan Wrote:This will not be another 47 point win. PCC plays tough at home, if McCoy and Thompson shoot the ball well, they could give Valley all they want in this one.

I agree it won't be another 47 point win and PCC does play better at home, but IMO I still don't think that if McCoy and Thompson are shooting the ball well they still don't have a realistic chance of beating SV, with that being said I'll go with SV by 19 and that's just because it's on PCC's home court. GO CATS :letsfight
IMO, the Hawks will be slow to start and that will be the game. If you get behind SV early in the game, their guards will take more chances on steals and will dominate your offense. Look for a lot of steals by Justice and Bryant. Fouls will be another factor against the Hawks. Look for SV to rest their first eight players early in the game.
valley will have there way in this one
Shelby Valley can not look past Pike Central. That's what happened to Pikeville and look where they are. Pike Central is playing great basketball right now and on top of that they are at their home court. I see a really hard basketball game played. But, I do believe Valley will bring all they have on Pike Central. They better be ready. Valley 10+.
saying that valley killed pike central last time. i do see it being closer but still not a barn burner. valley by 25.
I always go w/ the under dog. I hope PC plays good ball.

good luck to both teams