Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell Co. 74 - Riverside Christian 26
Final.

Powell County notches their second win of the season.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Final.

Powell County notches their second win of the season.

heard a kid got hurt and some other people got sick. Hope everyone is ok. I also thought this was win number three for Powell. Hang in there guys!!!! My best goes out to the injured and ones that got sick. Someone who was there might could enlighten us on what happened. From what I understand it was a freak accident, nothing bad happened between the teams, etc.
Yeah, it was a really bad injury. That poor little guy, I hope he recovers soon. He came down on his foot some how and well it just broke clompletly into. It was really bad. Then People just started passing out and getting really upset over the site. I was there and my daughter started crying, it scared her to death. My son was playing in the game with the boy that got hurt. I just felt so sorry for the boy, he was really brave about it though. I pray he makes a full recovery. My son plays for Riverside and I think it just really upset them seeing this. I would also like to say Congrats to Powell Co. on their win, they were really nice to us and our boys. If anyone else gets an update on the player that was injured please let me know, I hope he is doing good.
Riverside Christian 5 8 6 7 26

Powell Co. 29 20 14 11 74

Riverside Christian (0-23) -- Robinson 9, Potter 4, Southwood 11, Noble 2, Moore 0.
Powell Co. (2-23) -- Arvin 8, Morton 5, Monnett 3, Pelfrey 11, Reed 7, Goodwin 8, Conner 11, Mays 2, Adams 4, Jones 2, Nolan 9, Scott 4.
Jarod had a clean break and it will be set at 9:00 am this (Friday morning). It was set at 10:00 pm Thursday night but the doctor didn't like the x-rays and will do it over in the OR. He is in great spirits and the bigest part of the team came to see him in the hospital after the game.
KatsKlaws03 Wrote:Jarod had a clean break and it will be set at 9:00 am this (Friday morning). It was set at 10:00 pm Thursday night but the doctor didn't like the x-rays and will do it over in the OR. He is in great spirits and the bigest part of the team came to see him in the hospital after the game.

That is good to hear. We all hope he recovers soon. Thanks for the update..
Best of Luck from Beattyville
I would first of all like to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for Jared. He is doin much better and is hoping to be at school on monday! This whole situation was like a scene from a movie, it was just plain aweful. And congrats to the guys on the win we are all really proud of you here at home. Hope you can pull a upset at districts, u kno we all are behind you here at PoCo. GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!
By the way it was Powells third win!
Congrats Powell Co.
Congrats Powell Co.
?
These people have no honor {powell}
What do you mean"this people have no honor"
Congrats Powell and best wishes to the kid that got hurt.
Congrats PC
Congrats Powell County!