Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outstanding Performers and Players of the Week (week 10)
Please post offensive and/or defensive players name, stats, team, and team played.

We will choose POW for both offense and defense. The rest of the players will be listed in BGR News Headlines as Week 10 outstanding performers.

TIA
Matt Maynard (Belfry)
8 carries for 90 yards, 2TD
1 reception
52 yard Fumble recovery for TD.

Matt has now scored a TD by rushing, receiving, returning a punt, returning a kickoff, returning an INT, and returning a fumble.
I would have to say Ian holbrook. Even tho he didnt put up great numbers he helpes lead ashland to their biggest win of the year against Central. He showed alot of heart and dedication. He wasnt going to get beat. He is a tropper and that is why i think he should be POW.
I am going for Ian Holbrook, the kid plays an A game the whole game. he knows whats going on the whole time, a true leader.offense and defense this week
I would have to say the fullback from Johnson Cental. He's #40 and he also plays linebacker. I think that doesn't realize how good he is because of blume. I think he had around 100 yards on 10 carries. Hes a tank. He was also in on about every tackle.
Jimmy Chaffin in the Somerset game, over 290 all purpose yards, 80plus yard kickoff return for a td, caught pass for td, kicked several extra points, made several tackles.
thx for the stats.. Ill get these posted up tomorrow. If you would like a picture posted next to the player, feel free to submit the photo in here. These will be added to headlines tomorrow. Thanks everyone.
daniel pugh....
TIGER FAN Wrote:daniel pugh....

Pugh was 4 for 7 with 98 yards and 2 TD's, on the ground he had 5 carries for 109 yards and 2 TD's. Also would like to mention the Tigers LB's Jeff Collett and Kyle Sublett combined for 30+ tackles in 3 quarters of action.