Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loud Booms Heard in Eastern Ky Counties
Per WYMT. Debris from the two satellites that crashed together in space has fallen in East Ky and has been reported to WYMT.
Cool! Where at in Eky?
here comes the"BOOM" ready or not........ Here comes the boys from the south!!!!!!!!!!
If you've been on television more than five times describing what the Aliens from outer space falling out of the sky sounds like, You Might Be A Redneck! Big Grin
I didn't hear a thing. Did anyone hear anything?
Jshort5 Wrote:If you've been on television more than five times describing what the Aliens from outer space falling out of the sky sounds like, You Might Be A Redneck! Big Grin

I dread where this is going, Brother!!!!
It burned up in the atmosphere
Okay, i live in Corbin and i saw it.
Me and my friend were leaving my house to go to the movies, and the sky completely lit up. It looked like it was daylight. So my friend and I completely stopped in the middle of the road and just stared at the sky.
It was huge. It was like a light green/blue color and it just flew right over the car. But it only lasted for a few seconds.
Then we passed a whole bunch of firetrucks and emergency vehicles so we called wymt to report it and they said someone else had already called.
Everyone thought we were lying at first.
Weirdest thing ive ever saw in my life.
sports-fan08 Wrote:Okay, i live in Corbin and i saw it.
Me and my friend were leaving my house to go to the movies, and the sky completely lit up. It looked like it was daylight. So my friend and I completely stopped in the middle of the road and just stared at the sky.
It was huge. It was like a light green/blue color and it just flew right over the car. But it only lasted for a few seconds.
Then we passed a whole bunch of firetrucks and emergency vehicles so we called wymt to report it and they said someone else had already called.
Everyone thought we were lying at first.
Weirdest thing ive ever saw in my life.
That sounds pretty cool
WOW! This is the first time in history that two satellites have collided according to a site that I read after it happened and out of all places it effects here. That's crazy.

Panther Thunder Wrote:That sounds pretty cool

It was really cool. But also really scary, haha. I was shaking a little bit after that haha.
There were news reports in NKY that it was Stil's that were being blown up Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:There were news reports in NKY that it was Stil's that were being blown up Big Grin

Show's how much you "northerners" really know....... They don't blow stills up.....they break them with axes!!!!:howdy:
Is there ANY video on this information? Would love to see it,..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Is there ANY video on this information? Would love to see it,..

I dont think it would have been possible to get a video of it honestly. haha.
Unless you knew it was coming. When I saw it, it only happened for like 5 or 6 seconds.
It wasn't satellites, it was ALIENS!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :bigeyed: :insane: :help: :yes:
I'm telling you it was alien ninja's looking for Diamond Dave!!!!
allseasonfan Wrote:I'm telling you it was alien ninja's looking for Diamond Dave!!!!

Yea, I heard they wanted their money back. Big Grin
allseasonfan Wrote:Show's how much you "northerners" really know....... They don't blow stills up.....they break them with axes!!!!:howdy:

LOL, GREAT POST!!!
Jshort5 Wrote:Yea, I heard they wanted their money back. Big Grin

:lmao: