Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 51- Paintsville 40
2/13/2009
Johnson Central 51
Paintsville 40
Johnson Central 14 10 15 12 51

Paintsville 14 11 7 8 40

Johnson Central (18-5) -- Meek 21, Conley 10, Mullett 2, Saylors 8, Young 2, Saylor 10.
Paintsville (16-6) -- Adams 2, VanHoose 6, Carroll 15, Chassins 17, Holm 0.
kentucky.com
I guess we were typing at the same time Startdust. Mods, delete mine.

This was a good game to watch.
TheRealVille Wrote:I guess we were typing at the same time Startdust. Mods, delete mine.

This was a good game to watch.

looks like it was a great game and then JC went on a run in the 2nd half?
Congrats Lady Eagles on beating a good Lady Tiger team!
Congrats JC
Congrats JC.
Congrats JC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Congrats JC
Pretty good D by both teams, JC shot the ball great in the secod half and that was the difference,IMO. Congrats JC and good luck to both.
congrats JC
Good Job Lady Eagles! A class act team. As far as the Lady Tigers, I've never seen such unsportsman like conduct , especially in girls sports. Th language that the Lady Tigers used outright for everyone to see was unreal. I know that players will say things to each other when they are close, but for everyone to see was ridiculous. Also noticed a Lady Tiger turn to the crowd and tell a fan to shut up. looks like her mind wasn't on the game. It seems like 32 and 15 would concentrate on the game instead of what foul things they could say, especially when their team was losing.
squirrel Wrote:Good Job Lady Eagles! A class act team. As far as the Lady Tigers, I've never seen such unsportsman like conduct , especially in girls sports. Th language that the Lady Tigers used outright for everyone to see was unreal. I know that players will say things to each other when they are close, but for everyone to see was ridiculous. Also noticed a Lady Tiger turn to the crowd and tell a fan to shut up. looks like her mind wasn't on the game. It seems like 32 and 15 would concentrate on the game instead of what foul things they could say, especially when their team was losing.
Players are a image of their coach That's not rocket science, if you don't have discipline, you have nothing! :flush:
birdstheword Wrote:Players are a image of their coach That's not rocket science, if you don't have discipline, you have nothing! :flush:

I agree, although there are times when this is not true. This time it appears to be TRUE!