Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 62 - Pikeville 60 (OT)
congrats bl.
way to fight through everything that went on.
nice job taylor hott on making the three free throws
& great buzzer beater by lindsey martin.
go ladycats!
Congrats Ladycats! Great game Lindsey Martin and Taylor Hott. Way to stay focused. Keep playing hard!
I attended this game and it was one of the worst officiated games I have seen in a long time.

The defense of Taylor Hott was the difference in the game IMO.

Megan Hamilton left in the 4th quarter with a knee injury and did not return.
She should be good to go in a couple of days though.

Congrats Lady Cats!
Betsy Layne 11 14 13 15 7 60

Pikeville 11 11 14 17 5 58

Betsy Layne (12-7) -- Meade 10, Narin 7, Hamilton 10, Hott 23, Reynolds 5, Watkins 4, Tackett 3.
Pikeville (12-11) -- Johnson 13, Shull 9, Lawson 12, Francisco 6, Isner 17, Potter 1.
kentucky.com
■ Betsy Layne's Taylor Hott made three free throws with two seconds left to force overtime and Lindsey Narin hit a jumper at the buzzer to send the Lady Cats to a 60-58 victory at Pikeville. Hott led Betsy Layne with 23 points.

kentucky.com
Lindsey Martin had 7 points and hit the game winning jumper. They don't have anyone with the last name Narin on the team.
The game between Pikeville and Betsy Layne was a very bad officiated game one of the worst I have seen in a long time. The refs were horrible but what’s worse is that they were from Betsy Layne. The ref Wes Gilliam has children that attend Betsy Layne and he has costed them their friends and probably some respect from their teachers as well.. The kids at the school probably talk about them behind their back. This was poor judgment on his part by throwing Betsy Layne’s coach out of the game and by cheating Betsy Layne girls.
very close one. congrats
Congrats BL.
Great win for Betsy Layne, congratulations.

Closer than everyone thought. Congrats Betsy Layne and good effort on Pikeville's part.