Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joaquin Phoenix on Letterman
He's pathetic!

Never liked him!
He's either too high to function, or some people say he was faking it as part of a documentary being filmed by Casey Affleck. Either way Letterman gave him what he deserved.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He has always been weird.
Lolol!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
I love how Dave ripes on him.
hes high. simple as that.
My computer wont let me see it. What exactly happened? Sounds like he was high and Letterman told him off or something. Is that correct?
alfus21 Wrote:He's either too high to function, or some people say he was faking it as part of a documentary being filmed by Casey Affleck. Either way Letterman gave him what he deserved.
haha yeah Letterman had a one-liner filled evening. And yes, it is part of the documentary, or mockumentary he is filimg. It's about him coverting from acting to a hip/hop artist. The whole "i'm retiring for acting" bit a few months ago was suppose to throw people off.
He was completely blown out of his mind. Dave's line that was like "Sorry you couldn't be here" or whatever was hilarious.

LOL, I would love to punch Joaquin in the throat, lol! Then ask him if he understands what just happenedSmile
Watching this reminded me of Chuck Lidell on some talk show one morning.,..HE WAS 10 times worse than Phoenix was on Letterman. Had no clue what he was saying and he actually fell asleep! You can see this on YouTube if someone wants to start a thread on it. Really hate to see it of you are an ICEMAN fan..