Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 67 - Sheldon Clark 59
Final.
Congrats Bulldogs! Any stats?
no surprise here....congrats LC
Man Sheldon Clark is struggling. What is up with that team?
lc was just the better team of the two. coming in down one at halftime the bulldogs seemed to want it more.... Skaggs will be tough im tellin you
SC is not that impressive. They have had trouble with Paintsville in both games. JC and LC are the two best teams in the 57th. No question. I guess any team can rise up on a given night, but it will come down to JC and LC.
Good Game Lc Nows The Time To Start Bring It Together And Start Playing Your Best Ball
LC played pretty good tonight.
well whenever you are a coach you need to play the best players..am i not right..but when your coach harless you play the players that buy there way into the system.. sc had that game won last night and gave it away..but coach harless has 12 players and 7 coaches why not take a few of those coaches off and have a few of the jv'ers put on there..then instead of just playin your 7 or 8 boys give everyone of them a chance and you will win more ball games..Good Luck SC..dont bring home 5th place in the district
jumpman_23 Wrote:well whenever you are a coach you need to play the best players..am i not right..but when your coach harless you play the players that buy there way into the system.. sc had that game won last night and gave it away..but coach harless has 12 players and 7 coaches why not take a few of those coaches off and have a few of the jv'ers put on there..then instead of just playin your 7 or 8 boys give everyone of them a chance and you will win more ball games..Good Luck SC..dont bring home 5th place in the district

yes i agree with you. if your going to lose you might as well play all of your players. its sad to say but SC will probably be 5th place.
Congrats Lawrence Co.
jumpman_23 Wrote:well whenever you are a coach you need to play the best players..am i not right..but when your coach harless you play the players that buy there way into the system.. sc had that game won last night and gave it away..but coach harless has 12 players and 7 coaches why not take a few of those coaches off and have a few of the jv'ers put on there..then instead of just playin your 7 or 8 boys give everyone of them a chance and you will win more ball games..Good Luck SC..dont bring home 5th place in the district
This seems to be a trend with every team now-a-days... nearly ever team barely has enough room on the bench for the players. Rolleyes