Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats Sheldon Clarks Chance winning Region
Sheldon Clark has a great ball team this year with 2 new guys ones from brasil and the other is from mexico and both players are really tallented, with Brandon May and Jerred Crum I look for Sheldon Clark to make some noice. Whats everyones oppion.
brazil and mexico???? when did that happen??
what is their inside game like this year??
what positions do these latino's play?
im not sure what position they are playing, but i came late at the end of the cards practice and watched the two kids shoot and they got a good shot on them. They moved here beginning of this year.
They have to make it out of the toughest district in the region first.
I dont think both kids play. Only the mexican kid.
I dont think they have a good chance at all there district is really tough sorry cards dont see it happening
1%
by the end of regular season i see them being contenders.
Sheldon CLark has foreign exchange students? What about that rule against foreign exchange students being restricted from playing?
There chances are still the same. None. Paintsville will win the region hands down.
they have probably moved here
they did they moved here because i think parents workin in the prison
Quote:There chances are still the same. None. Paintsville will win the region hands down.
No doubt about that baby! Sheldon Clark has about as much of a chance of winning district as i do of being elected president haha...
Sheldon Clark impressed me last season in the All 'A' Tournament. Brandon May is one of the best over all athletes in astern Kentucky, and Jared Crum can run a steady point guard. Other than those two, I don't know of anyone else who is returning. I haven't heard anything on the foreign exchange students, so I'm not sure what to say on that subject. But to be in a district with Paintsville, Johnson Central, and now Lawrence County, it would be hard for any team to compete. I don't look for the Cardinals to make it far this post season, if 2 games deep at all. I just don't see anyone else coming out of the 57th District other than Johnson Central and Paintsville.
I bet pburg will have something to say about that!!!
They should have a pretty good chance this year at winnning the region.
They have some good players, but they will have to make it out of the tough 57th...