Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynn Camp 05-06
Lynn Camp has always been known 2 play as individuals instead of as a whole, however things seem 2 be changing at the camp, this year they have seniors who are leaders instead of followers and are willing 2 do anything 2 help the team out, they play together and encourage others instead of downing them, look for a break out year for the lynn camp wildcats, what is everybody elses opion on it?
I hear LC has some new players, a point guard and a big man. The big man is Cody Dixon whos 6'7'' 220 and the point is Joe Siler. LC will be tough, with the sweet shooting of returing 3-point threat Chris Eggen, and slashing and dashing of Adam Bray. Look for Juniors Nate Tanner and Eric hibbard to have a great season as well
Lynn Camp has the chance to be a special team this year, they look to have size with the Dixon boy and Tanner inside. Dixon about 6'5 or 6'6 when I watched him at Corbin last year and Tanner about 6'3 both can run, shoot, and block shots. If he plays within the team concept the Siler boy can flat move the ball up and down the court. Chris Eggen is a very good 3 point shooter, Hibbard can run, play the D, and score in the open floor, Bray, when taking shots within the flow of the game is a great scorer, but when he trys to force his offense and take bad shots he may huurt his team. I have heard their schedule is much improved over past years, Clay Co. instead of Frank White, Wayne Co. not Burgin or whoever. Good Luck to the Cats!