Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 69 - East Ridge 37
Final as per khsaa.org.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Won by 32.

I said 35 or 37 I can't remember.

Not a high scoring affair this game but their defense shut down another opponent.

Congrats!
I attended this one. It was over from the opening tip.

Great games for Justice and Hatfield.

McClanahan struggled in this one as Deven Adams defended him nicely.

Congrats Wildcats!
Couldn't get it on WDHR?? Congrats Wildcats, keep on keepin-on.
Love seeing Valley stay "redhot".
Just another ho-hum. Valley is tough..
Shelby Valley 20 17 17 15 69

East Ridge 9 15 4 9 37

Shelby Valley (20-4) -- Justice 15, Bryant 4, Hatfield 19, Newsome 6, Varney 2, Adams 15, Tackett 6, Roberts 2.
East Ridge (13-8) -- Fields 5, Williams 4, Walton 5, Meade 4, McClanahan 3, Thacker 12, Coleman 2, Miller 2.
congrats SV.
congrats valley
Another sleeper SV was just too much tonight.Confusedleep:
15 for Adams, good job big man.
East Ridge really needs to get McClanahan more involved in the game to be successful.
Congrats SV and Ashley Hatfield---good game!!!
Great game all around. Good to see the balance across the board.
Congrats! Nice one.
The games was a lot closer than this last time. Good win for Shelby Valley, I think they have been looking forward to this game because of last time.
Congrats Valley.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:McClanahan struggled in this one as Deven Adams defended him nicely.

I wouldn't say that seeing as how the two barely went one on one. Adams was taken out of the game almost every time that McClanahan came back in. Jake definitely wasn't a big impact on this game, didn't see the ball a lot at all. Congratulations to the Wildcats though, they won as everyone figured and should win every game that they play really. They will be THE contenders for state this year as well as next.