Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanan 67 - Cordia 49
Final from the Jungle.

Congrats Crusaders!
Congrats Crusaders!..Heard Cordia kept it close until the end of the 3rd but JBS just took over
This was a closer game than what the score shows. At the end of 3rd qtr it was JBS 46 Cordia 40. JBS out scored the Lions 21 to 9 in the 4th qtr. Stepp for JBS had 30 pts., Brent Hall had 18 pts./ 20 rebs. Lions had 3 players in double figures/ Combs 11./ M. Stacy 11./ Owens 10pts. Congrats JBS on a good road win and god luck to Coach Honeycutt and the Lions the rest of the season.
Congrats to JBS!
Congrats Crusaders!
Congrats JBS On The Big Win In The Jungle!
Congratulations JBS!!
Congrats JBS!
Congrats JBS
Congrats JBS, and nice game Brent Hall!!
Congrats JBS
Keep working hard Cordia
Was Stepp's 30 points on 10 threes? I know he don't take a ton of shots inside the three point line. Just wondering.
kryptonite Wrote:Was Stepp's 30 points on 10 threes? I know he don't take a ton of shots inside the three point line. Just wondering.

He was 9 for 15 on 3-pointers.
While I was looking up stats on KHSAA I noticed they had Howard (JBS) playing in all 22 games this year? I thought he only has played just a few games after the KHSAA ruling? Need to check their stat keeper if that's the case.
Benchwarmer Wrote:He was 9 for 15 on 3-pointers.

That Is Hott!
:flame:
Coach Cook has his team playing good at the right time and could make some noise in a few weeks....
Congrats Crusaders, keep your head up Cordia, you got some tough games ahead.