Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players From the Mountains
Does anyone know were some of the kids from the mountains be playing at next year.
Monte Merrick from Bell Co has signed with WKU today.
What about Zack Lewis?
I know the kicker from bell, and that boy from middleboro both sing with WKU. The QB LCC have sing with EKU. The RB from Pikeville i think sing with G-town.
Does anyone know about Zack Lewis or the QB from South Laurel.
Kyle Howell from South Floyd is walking on at EKU...
Ive heard that Greg Mitchell from South Floyd is going to Pikveille College..

You have just been hit by the Hard Hitter52!!!!!!
I read where Lewis is going to announce on a local sports radio show tonight in Manchester. Most people assume he is either going to one of the MAC schools that have offered or play somewhere close to home at one of the state schools. From all accounts, his future is in coaching and I wouldn't be surprised if he picks a school that would give him a chance to do that once he graduates.
Hard Hitter52 Wrote:Ive heard that Greg Mitchell from South Floyd is going to Pikveille College..

You have just been hit by the Hard Hitter52!!!!!!

yes Greg is heading to Pikeville College to play football for them.
fan first Wrote:I read where Lewis is going to announce on a local sports radio show tonight in Manchester. Most people assume he is either going to one of the MAC schools that have offered or play somewhere close to home at one of the state schools. From all accounts, his future is in coaching and I wouldn't be surprised if he picks a school that would give him a chance to do that once he graduates.

That's what I read last night somewhere.
Any word where Lewis, Bowling, and Olinger will be playing?
cj2561 Wrote:I know the kicker from bell, and that boy from middleboro both sing with WKU. The QB LCC have sing with EKU. The RB from Pikeville i think sing with G-town.

Are you referring to Hunter Adams? Have not heard this. Heard from Merrick that he did sign. He listed by Scout.com as #1 ranked player (Three Stars) of their recruiting class. Also Scout has WKU's class as #1 in Sunbelt Conference. Great start for the Hilltoppers as they enter their first FBS full conference-championship and bowl eligible season. Heard they will open season in Knoxville against Kippen and the Vols! Ouch!!
Good luck to all the mountain boys for going to the next level. I hope the next report on these boys will be where they are in the NFL.
anyone know were Ivan Lee is going
It will be interesting to see how many of the mountain players goes D-3 and what schools they will be attending.
BellCoBobcat Wrote:Are you referring to Hunter Adams? Have not heard this. Heard from Merrick that he did sign. He listed by Scout.com as #1 ranked player (Three Stars) of their recruiting class. Also Scout has WKU's class as #1 in Sunbelt Conference. Great start for the Hilltoppers as they enter their first FBS full conference-championship and bowl eligible season. Heard they will open season in Knoxville against Kippen and the Vols! Ouch!!

According to WKU site Hunter Adams has not signed with the Hilltoppers.