Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Juniors for blhs? justin collins and thomas sammons
How will these juniors for blhs help the varsity march on this yr in the 15th? Justin collins and thomas sammons
I had heard of thomas his eighth grade year from a friend that he was a good jumper, besides that i dont know much about him. Did he play last year?
thomas is a alright player and justin collins actually i think could be 1 of the top juniors in the district. Averaged bout 27 a game at summer camp dis yr
Is Justin Collins always played?
i dont see thomas sammons playing alot because of brandon kidd and trai whitt.
justin collins played his freshman yr and led the team in scoring and he has grown about 6 inches he is up to around 6 2 he plays the point and sg he can shoot the 3 and also pentrate very well. He plays like brandon thacker only maybe better
"fro and birdman" Wrote:justin collins played his freshman yr and led the team in scoring and he has grown about 6 inches he is up to around 6 2 he plays the point and sg he can shoot the 3 and also pentrate very well. He plays like brandon thacker only maybe better
You have to be kidding about leading his team in scoring! I think that he hardly played that year, but he got to start because of only 2 or 3 freshman on the team!
he led his frshman team in scoring and over at morehead camp he averaged the most for the jv team bout 27 a game
"fro and birdman" Wrote:he led his frshman team in scoring and over at morehead camp he averaged the most for the jv team bout 27 a game

jv and varsity are two totally different levels. he could be decent on varsity.
yea i think he will be good on varsity a perfect 6th man for the team
Yeah, I believe Justin Collins would be the perfect 6th man on varsity. He is a great all around player so I hear. I have seen him play some at camp and he is really impressive to watch.
I feel that thomas sammons is a good ball player...... but I also feel that Justin Collins is getting a very big head.... WHY DIDN'T Justin play last year?:Cheerlead
what do u mean by gettin a big head....
I know Thomas very well...I goto church with him....hes an excellent player who can score his share down low and he can come down with about 8-10 rebounds....hopefully he will get the PT....if hes not a starter he should be atleast a 6th or 7th man off the bench......but to tell u all the truth iv never even heard of Justin Collins.....but by the way everyones talkin about him on here....he must be good
YEA he's very underrated he can shoot the lights out from behind the ark
well i have a compment on this to justin collins is all talk i mean that all he says i scored this i scored that well lets see he played jv at camp cause he wasn't even good enough to play a sec in varsity of you ask me he is a joke to get on here and write about himself that is pretty consided lol BIRDMAN = justin collins LOL
There is no need to say anybody is a joke.. and you're not suppose to reveal anyone's identity