Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Cenral @ Shelby Valley 2/3
Thoughts and predictions?

I'll take the Wildcats by 15 in this one at home. Good luck to both teams!
Shelby Valley will probably still be recovering from the 4 games in 42 hours but I think since this one is at home they take control and win by around 20.
Valley's guards will eat JC's guards alive with the press.

I'll take Valley by 20+.
First off, I wonder if this game will even take place considering that they are predicting snow all day tomorrow. But, if it does take place...

I think two factors play against SV here. One, they have to be emotionally drained after first winning the long-anticipated game with Elliott County, then fighting off Bardstown to win the All-A title. They are probably ripe for a letdown.

Two, I wonder how much legs they have under them? They played 4 games within 44 hours, and they looked exhausted by the end of the title game. Then they only get one day off before they have to turn around and play again? I wonder about the fatigue factor.

Still, I think SV has enough in the tank to win, especially on their home court. Were this game at Johnson Central, I might say differently, but since it's at SV I say...

Valley by 8.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is going to be a tough game to predict. SV is a little banged up, and they have to still have some stiffness in the muscles from the All A. I think SV will pull out the win even if they have a little letdown at the start of the game. What concerns me is where for the last 3 days they have had to play a physical game, how will they deal with the possible foul trouble that may come. But the game is at Valley, so I think that will be a plus for them. I am going to go ahead and say Valley by 10+.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
More Cowbell Wrote:Valley by 8.

That sounds a little bit more reasonable than a crushing defeat. I say Valley in a close one.
If any team in the 15th region would have an advantage against SV it will be JC tomorrow night. SV played 2 tough games yesterday and 4 games in 3 days...that takes its toll eventually and I think "dead legs" might be a factor. JC is a good team and if they play to their potential then anything is possible....I don't think it will be a blowout by any means, but I expect a close game with one team pulling away in the end.
SV by a lot..
Valley by 12
I think this is one of the games that SV is going to have to drop because of playing too many games in the All A. So I guess this one will have to wait until regional.
I will not pick against SV until they get beat again, they are on a roll

again after the few games they lost, without Justice. With Elisha the sky

is the limit.
Valley by 12
SV by 25
The SV girls game against JC was cancelled, we'll have to wait and see what the story is about tomorrow's game. It's snowed just about all day in Pike Co.
Valley by 18.
They could have played directly after the Bardstown game and won by 20 plus.
trufan Wrote:I think this is one of the games that SV is going to have to drop because of playing too many games in the All A. So I guess this one will have to wait until regional.

I think they will have to drop 2 games, well that's what I was told but I've not heard exactly which games they are. If you know trufan help us out.Wink
SV will have to drop 2 games but I am not sure of which 2 they will drop.
trufan Wrote:SV will have to drop 2 games but I am not sure of which 2 they will drop.

If you hear let us know, I hope the JC game isn't one of them though. Am I right, they do have to play their district games though they can't drop them can they?
justabballfan Wrote:If you hear let us know, I hope the JC game isn't one of them though. Am I right, they do have to play their district games though they can't drop them can they?

valley by as much they like:igiveup:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Thoughts and predictions?

I'll take the Wildcats by 15 in this one at home. Good luck to both teams!

15 is a good number but i think 20 or better:Cheerlead
They will have to make up the East Ridge game, I think that is the only district game they missed.
Sv by 8
SV by 20
Sv 15+.
trufan Wrote:They will have to make up the East Ridge game, I think that is the only district game they missed.

I think your right thanks for the info.:Thumbs:
If I'm not mistaken, I just heard on The Sports Guys that tomorrow night's game has been changed. Booher just said tomorrow night's game is dropped. Next game Friday night at Belfry.
all-or-nothing Wrote:If I'm not mistaken, I just heard on The Sports Guys that tomorrow night's game has been changed. Booher just said tomorrow night's game is dropped. Next game Friday night at Belfry.

You heard right, Next game is at Belfry. He said they would have to check with JC to see if they could move the game or play it next year.
all-or-nothing Wrote:If I'm not mistaken, I just heard on The Sports Guys that tomorrow night's game has been changed. Booher just said tomorrow night's game is dropped. Next game Friday night at Belfry.

Your right didn't hear it on the radio but the game has been dropped.