Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Volleyball Tourney
CONGRATS TO THE SOUTH FLOYD RAIDERS ON THEIR COMEBACK WINS AGAINST PKIEVILLE. BOTH GAMES THEY WERE DOWN 22-11 AND CAME BACK TO WIN. THE "CARDIAC KIDS" HAVE NOTHING ON THIS GROUP. THE EXCITEMENT THAT THEY GENERATE IS GREAT!!! JUST HOPE THAT THE FANS CAN TAKE ALL THE SUSPENSE. GO RAIDERS!!!!! :dance:
Congrats To The Raiders For Refusing To Loose.
Johnson Central beat Pike Central 2-0 ....25-23, 25-16
Congrats!!
Congrats to Johnson Central for knocking off the Raiders tonight...I left before the Belfry/AC game....anyone know the outcome?
That was a great game between JC and SF. I wish we would've stayed for the second game, that was going to be a great one I thought.
Yea the JC/Sf game was a good one...espically the 2nd game... I wished we would've stayed for the Belfry/AC game too that was defintally gonna be a good one...I didn't wanna be a pain for my friends though...they were good enough to take me so I wasn't going to make them stay and I knew they had better things to get to...
Belfry beat AC so it's Johnson Central and Belfry in the finals...good luck to both teams!
Congrats To The Johnson Central Golden Eagles. Congrats To The Belfrey Pirates. Championship Game Should Be A Good One. I Have But Two Words For The South Floyd Raiders Seniors In Finishing Out Their High School VolleyBall Season, THANK YOU!!!! :Sad04:
I agree the championship game will be a good one...I look for Belfry to come out on top. As for the SF Lady Raiders...you girls did GREAT this season...good luck to next years team, as for the graduating seniors you girls had an amazing career...as for the ones who might be going on to play at the college level...good luck!
The championship game should be great... good luck to both teams and congrats for making it there...
when is the championship game?
Tonight at 7 I think...not completely sure though...you may want to check on the other thread about region and it may tell you there...
Yea I checked and it's tonight at 7...
Any resluts from the match yet?
just wished central would have done better, congrats ti all teams