Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Struggles
#1ukfan Wrote:Wow, pardon my sarcasim but you sure do know a lot about the program @ Knott right now don't you?Smile

I have nothing to with the program. You would have to be crazy to want to deal with that bunch. It is obvious on the floor that Stamper is jealous. He tries to do to much and only hurts himself and the team.
jump_shot5 Wrote:I have nothing to with the program. You would have to be crazy to want to deal with that bunch. It is obvious on the floor that Stamper is jealous. He tries to do to much and only hurts himself and the team.

THANK YOU!
jump_shot5 Wrote:I have nothing to with the program. You would have to be crazy to want to deal with that bunch. It is obvious on the floor that Stamper is jealous. He tries to do to much and only hurts himself and the team.

Hot sauce :thumpsup:

You would be crazy to work with any one else BUT them! best talent in 14th on one team by quite a bit, Hazard comes close.
PATS2011 Wrote:You would be crazy to work with any one else BUT them! best talent in 14th on one team by quite a bit, Hazard comes close.

Ok, your not going to include Perry in that when they beat Knott twice...Knott probably didnt lead a combined total of a minute during those games...thats a little rediculas.
Aslan Wrote:Ok, your not going to include Perry in that when they beat Knott twice...Knott probably didnt lead a combined total of a minute during those games...thats a little rediculas.

There's no point in anyone else saying anything positive about Perry, You and King360 pretty much take care of that..
Overrated Wrote:There's no point in anyone else saying anything positive about Perry, You and King360 pretty much take care of that..

Well we do have to defend our team
Overrated Wrote:There's no point in anyone else saying anything positive about Perry, You and King360 pretty much take care of that..

Hater in the house!
ladypatriot55 Wrote:no wonder our boys are playing like they are. they get on here too, and they read this stuff that you guys post about them. then they feel like they have something to prove to you people. they have nothing to prove to any of you. they work their butts off everyday to become better, and then every time they turn around their getting put down on here by someone. (i'm not saying that you put them down, but i'm just saying in general) people saying that team members are getting mad because one person has all the glory, or saying that a player is overrated, or any stupid stuff like that. do you have any ideal what that does to them? they are KIDS. i think some of you need to realize that before you go and post some of the stuff you do. some of you may not agree with me, and that's just fine. but that's my take on the whole situation.

If the KCC boys get on here and let this stuff get to them, then they're just plain soft! If you wanna be sucsessful you have to do one of two things. 1. Don't get on here and read what people think, just avoid it all together 2. Grow a pair and let it go in one ear and out the other. It's called a winners mentality; turn negative stuff into motivation and a positive. By the way I honestly don't think people would be so hard on KCC if they're fans didn't run their mouths so much.
Educated Fan Wrote:If the KCC boys get on here and let this stuff get to them, then they're just plain soft! If you wanna be sucsessful you have to do one of two things. 1. Don't get on here and read what people think, just avoid it all together 2. Grow a pair and let it go in one ear and out the other. It's called a winners mentality; turn negative stuff into motivation and a positive. By the way I honestly don't think people would be so hard on KCC if they're fans didn't run their mouths so much.

Criticism can only make you better. :thumpsup:
Educated Fan Wrote:If the KCC boys get on here and let this stuff get to them, then they're just plain soft! If you wanna be sucsessful you have to do one of two things. 1. Don't get on here and read what people think, just avoid it all together 2. Grow a pair and let it go in one ear and out the other. It's called a winners mentality; turn negative stuff into motivation and a positive. By the way I honestly don't think people would be so hard on KCC if they're fans didn't run their mouths so much.

I have to agree there
Aslan Wrote:Criticism can only make you better. :thumpsup:

I dunno about that some of you "Purry" Co. folks seem to have a personal vendetta aginst KCC. It def. won't make them better but they're extremely talented and I wanna see a team from the Mtns. make a decent run this year when I'm at the sweet 16, and KCC is the most talented and has the best shot to if they can mesh together and peak at the right time. But, they'll never do it if they're so soft they can't even listen to a bunch of idiots put em' down and know that it don't mean ish.
Educated Fan Wrote:I dunno about that some of you "Purry" Co. folks seem to have a personal vendetta aginst KCC. It def. won't make them better but they're extremely talented and I wanna see a team from the Mtns. make a decent run this year when I'm at the sweet 16, and KCC is the most talented and has the best shot to if they can mesh together and peak at the right time. But, they'll never do it if they're so soft they can't even listen to a bunch of idiots put em' down and know that it don't mean ish.

We really do. Confusedhh:
I kno^^^^^
Aslan Wrote:We really do. Confusedhh:

lol
Aslan Wrote:Once again....what???
You had to be there, its a long story. triplemaniaman knows
nothing but net Wrote:You had to be there, its a long story. triplemaniaman knows

I also caught what you were saying.

It is obvious on the floor that they play as a team as Stuart and Tate and everyone else for that matter do not and have not ever cared who has had the most points in a game. If you had actually been to some KCC games this year or caught a wiff of a few stats from those games then you would know this. Wink
this thread was just made for all of the KCC haters.Rolleyes
I think Aslan and king 360 are just so jealous that they dont have the talent as the Knott co boys and they have to try to bring them down by trying to hurt thier teams chemistry. Just because one is a good leaper and thats it and one can only score right under the goal they think they're a better players. You all better hope your coach keeps putting together good game plans because you wont win any games on pure talent. Why dont you boys bash on someone else besides KCC, like Hazard for instance, a team that will knock you out of the postseason if you draw them. lol
Golden Nugget Wrote:I think Aslan and king 360 are just so jealous that they dont have the talent as the Knott co boys and they have to try to bring them down by trying to hurt thier teams chemistry. Just because one is a good leaper and thats it and one can only score right under the goal they think they're a better players. You all better hope your coach keeps putting together good game plans because you wont win any games on pure talent. Why dont you boys bash on someone else besides KCC, like Hazard for instance, a team that will knock you out of the postseason if you draw them. lol

Why people think we play for PCC is beyond me...and Why people keep calling us out ill never know...we are just like everyone else on here stating our opinion and if thats what we think you will just have to get over it..
If you look at indivdual play, KCC has two of the most talented players in the area, but if you look at team play, PCC has the edge.
king360 Wrote:Why people think we play for PCC is beyond me...and Why people keep calling us out ill never know...we are just like everyone else on here stating our opinion and if thats what we think you will just have to get over it..

Yeah I have no idea why people think you play for PCC either... Rolleyes
This thread is done.
lololol Wrote:Yeah I have no idea why people think you play for PCC either... Rolleyes

I hope they all do..lol