Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feds Creek vs Pikeville
Feds Creek played Pikeville tonight...Good game all the way to the end...Feds Creek led at the half by one and by 6 at one time, but it wasn't enough to hold off the Panthers who made a run in the 3rd quarter and held on to get the win...Pikeville 61 Feds Creek 50

Feds Creeks Johnny Miller had a great game, playing like beast...He kept the Vikings close by hitting a 3 and then getting a still for a layup to cut it to 7 at one point in the 4th...Kid is amazing to be only a six grader...

Johnny Miller 25 points, 4 assist, 4 steals, 3 rebounds, 1 turnover
I'm confused.

Was this a middle school game or a high school game?
It has to be a middle school game...seeing how Feds Creed combined with two other schools in 2002 to make East Ridge.
Is this in the right section or should it be in the Middle School
It has to be middle school. Feds Creek does not have a high school.

Moderator, please move this to the middle school forum.
Sorry about that guys...My mistake...as you can see it was about 3am when I posted this...
Did Pikeville have everyone?
Yes, everyone was there...Starters were in until the finish of the game...The game was close all the way through until the final 2 minutes...
Johnny Miller is DEFINITELY one to keep an eye on. Only a 6th grader but I look forward to watching him for years and years to come.

Is Geary Walton the coach at FC?
Real Badman Wrote:Is Geary Walton the coach at FC?

Geary Walton - A team
Justin Chaffins - B team
Brody Justice - C team

from my understanding.

Geary is a great coach. Iv knowen him personally for a couple of years now. I remember he used to be the Head Boys Basketball Coach at Phelps and the Head Girls Basketball Coach at East Ridge. I think he might have coach volleyball before too?