Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miller is playing GREAT
Im really impressed with him so far this game! He is playing great d-fense and has had some really good assists on off fense.
Him and liggins both..
They're playing ok. I don't think anybody is playing great.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:They're playing ok. I don't think anybody is playing great.

Considering the few games he has played in this year and how he is playing great d this game, im impressed.
Tremendous defense
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Considering the few games he has played in this year and how he is playing great d this game, im impressed.

I beleive he has played every game and is either the 1st or 2nd off the bench in each game.
Stardust Wrote:I beleive he has played every game and is either the 1st or 2nd off the bench in each game.

Yea, but he never really play a good amount of minutes in those games though.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Yea, but he never really play a good amount of minutes in those games though.

Based on the way he stepped up his defense today, he desreves a lot more time now. I'd say with the helath problems of Ramon, Miller has to be the guy for the #3.
Miller is playing well but like the rest of the Cats, he is young but they all will mature with time.
I wouldn't say great but he is playing very well for us right now. I think with time, he will develop and become a great player. He has the potential to play in nba one day.