Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. @ East Ridge 1/23
I think that the Warriors will take this game by 10. Good luck to both teams!

Thoughts and predictions?
Well I don't look for Breathitt to break their losing streak tomorrow...
Breathett by 10
Breathitt should win this game.
Thoughts about the Bobcats taking on the Warriors?
This is already a thread. It's way down there though on the list. But I will take the Warriors in this one. Good luck to both!
I am going to east ridge tonight with the hopes that the boys can get a win by themself. Because we all know they dont have any help.
SHould be easy win for East Ridge..
East Ridge by 2. Guard play will be the difference in this game.
Hopefully Breathitt will go there and win one the shouldnt,cause they have lost a few they should have won,so Bobcats need this one...Bobcats by 5....
East Ridge by 10
Csportsman11 Wrote:Hopefully Breathitt will go there and win one the shouldnt,cause they have lost a few they should have won,so Bobcats need this one...Bobcats by 5....

East Ridge lost to Letcher by 29, breathitt should win this game, but with the coaching that they have who knows.
Should be an easy win for East Ridge
If breathitt county can land Kyle Lively then the hunt will start. Then the games like East Ridge will be 25-points wins for breathitt.
Legislature Wrote:East Ridge lost to Letcher by 29, breathitt should win this game, but with the coaching that they have who knows.
East Ridge is better than that. I expect a close game.
BlueSky Wrote:Should be an easy win for East Ridge

I don't know about easy, but I expect them to get the win.
I'll take the Bobcats!
breathitt easy over east ridge the big man is out this game.. knee injury has him on the side lines, just got that info.
Legislature Wrote:If breathitt county can land Kyle Lively then the hunt will start. Then the games like East Ridge will be 25-points wins for breathitt.

why would you want to land kyle lively when you could try to go out and land much better?