Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Basketball in the Mountains since mid-late 90's
With the play this year by teams such as Elliot, Shelby Valley, Knott Central, Hazard, Perry Central, etc., I have to say this is the best basketball I have seen in the mountains since the mid-late 90's. Even though there was more good teams from top to bottom at that time, I do believe the teams playing well now in the Mountains would have competed well with the great teams of the 90's.
No..in 05 the teams were Juggernauts
MCDADDY Wrote:With the play this year by teams such as Elliot, Shelby Valley, Knott Central, Hazard, Perry Central, etc., I have to say this is the best basketball I have seen in the mountains since the mid-late 90's. Even though there was more good teams from top to bottom at that time, I do believe the teams playing well now in the Mountains would have competed well with the great teams of the 90's.

i would def. have to disagree with this one......eliot county and shelby valley and you could add corbin....all have quality teams, but eliot county is 16th region so you can't really count them. As for the two 14th region teams you said, look what happened when they went to the lexington catholic holiday tournament. kcc was 0-3 and perry central didn't have the greatest showing either. they are not competing with the best teams. eliot would beat any team in the 14th by 20+ the 15th has one really good team...there have been much better overall years for the mountains