Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfer to Johnson Central (RUMOR)?
I know they been known to do this in the past but is it the truth this time.?
From which school would you be speaketh of?
Huh?
I haven't heard of any new player moving in to the area so I'd say this is completely false.
IRISH4 Wrote:I haven't heard of any new player moving in to the area so I'd say this is completely false.

No actually I heard this too. I didn't want to mention anything about it but I heard he is a very good athlete and plays both basketball and football.
Money Maker Wrote:No actually I heard this too. I didn't want to mention anything about it but I heard he is a very good athlete and plays both basketball and football. Seems like JC has been known to do this alot lately. KHSAA needs to look into this.

Darn, we have messed up again. The new player we ordered was supposed to be a three sport star. Now Coach Hall will be mad because this kid does not play baseball.

Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes
:lmao:
THOMCAT Wrote:Darn, we have messed up again. The new player we ordered was supposed to be a three sport star. Now Coach Hall will be mad because this kid does not play baseball.

Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

:lmao:
What's the name of the player?
Money Maker Wrote:No actually I heard this too. I didn't want to mention anything about it but I heard he is a very good athlete and plays both basketball and football. .

How dare JC allow a student athlete to move from a different state and attend classes and play sports at their school. What an outrage!!!!
Money Maker Wrote:Your getting worked up for nothing. This is only a rumor until we get more updated on it.

I get a little worked up when people who don't know, start flinging alligations at a program that alot of people have worked hard to get were its at. Nobody wants to give the administation or the coaching staff any cudo's for all they have done.

I guarantee you will not find a harder working coaching staff than the one at JC.
Keepnitreal Wrote:I get a little worked up when people who don't know, start flinging alligations at a program that alot of people have worked hard to get were its at. Nobody wants to give the administation or the coaching staff any cudo's for all they have done.

I guarantee you will not find a harder working coaching staff than the one at JC.

Just stay calm, I will be the #1 person to congratulate them and honor them for all there hard work. Smile
Money Maker Wrote:Your right!! You all could use a baseball player to actually compete with LC this year. Wink

No doudt Lawrence County is a force in baseball and their coach, who I consider a friend, is a class act. However, this tread was about football and if you are looking for a school, where football and academics figure into the equation, then compaing Johnson Central to Lawrence County would be impossible. I challange all of the "so called" experts on this site to name schools that have only kids from their county on their sports rosters. You will find few, if any.
How good was the team from Canada that J.C. beat in 2008?
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:How good was the team from Canada that J.C. beat in 2008?

By local standards, very average. They did make it back to their Regional Championship game (Golden Horseshoe Bowl) but were defeated I heard. They had some great athletes and were impressive looking. But the level of play was not what you see in the states.
Ok, this has gotten old. Is JC getting an out of state transfer or not? Does anyone really know?
BballFan63 Wrote:Ok, this has gotten old. Is JC getting an out of state transfer or not? Does anyone really know?

I don't think anyone really knows. Johnson County has been out due to weather all week. Unless it happened last week I doubt it.
You all are crazy.
This thread is going in the wrong direction.
Unbelievable!

Some of you will never learn.